Rework PVP System and PVP Rewards

Cosanostra

Hi,

The current PVP System Rewards is interesting only for the top player (25 highest ranked players earn an interesting rewards and can participate to the ladder tournament)

Except these players, the PVP System and the rewards is not interesting. Indeed, earn only one pvp coins per win is economically ridiculous. As the system is not interesting, a lot of players prefer to make other activities. The gap between the top players and casual players is really significative.

I purpose a new system of matchmaking. Indeed, I purpose to create different leagues.

For example:

• League 1 : from 0 to 99 pvp points
  • League 2 : from 100 to 199 pvp points
  • League 3 : from 200 to 299 pvp points
  • So on..

If it’s possible in term of number of players, only players from league 1 can battle opponents from league 1. So, a little player fight against a similar rank, not against the top player. This system allow to fix the gap between players.

Furthermore, I think this system is more pleasant for all players.

I purpose a new system of PVP rewards. Regarding to the league, the rewards is more interesting.

For example:

• League 1 : 1 pvp coins per win
  • League 2 : 2 pvp coins per win
  • League 3 : 3 pvp coins per win
  • So on …

This system is more incitative for all players (casual; regular; top).

I think that the PVP matchmaking and PVP rewards need to be change. If we continue in this way, only top players play and the others stop.

Best Regards

Edited by CosaNostra
  • Like 12

Hi,

The current PVP System Rewards is interesting only for the top player (25 highest ranked players earn an interesting rewards and can participate to the ladder tournament)

Except these players, the PVP System and the rewards is not interesting. Indeed, earn only one pvp coins per win is economically ridiculous. As the system is not interesting, a lot of players prefer to make other activities. The gap between the top players and casual players is really significative.

I purpose a new system of matchmaking. Indeed, I purpose to create different leagues.

For example:

• League 1 : from 0 to 99 pvp points
  • League 2 : from 100 to 199 pvp points
  • League 3 : from 200 to 299 pvp points
  • So on..

If it’s possible in term of number of players, only players from league 1 can battle opponents from league 1. So, a little player fight against a similar rank, not against the top player. This system allow to fix the gap between players.

Furthermore, I think this system is more pleasant for all players.

I purpose a new system of PVP rewards. Regarding to the league, the rewards is more interesting.

For example:

• League 1 : 1 pvp coins per win
  • League 2 : 2 pvp coins per win
  • League 3 : 3 pvp coins per win
  • So on …

This system is more incitative for all players (casual; regular; top).

I think that the PVP matchmaking and PVP rewards need to be change. If we continue in this way, only top players play and the others stop.

Best Regards

+1

This is a Great Idea Everyone Gets Fair Rewards and coins According To Their Work In Season Time... If This Idea Implements in Game Everyone interested To Play Pvp Everyday... And Many changes happen in Game According to my View it improves Game Allot

• Like 2

yea i totally agree with this more over it will limit the lost of many ratings due to some crash or internet issue, for example i i was rating 300 nd it took my 15 minutes to win another player with a similar rating ill get 10-15 rating.. after 5 minutes if i was against rating 10 and internet issue happened or what so ever ill lose 30 rating AKA its nt really fair 1 loss = 3 wins we have to make it more fair for everyone

• Like 1

I agree with all your concerns. I don’t know tho how possible it is to change the matchmaking now so I cannot make any suggestion on this subject. In terms of the rewards it’s true that only top 25 players are getting rewards that helps them get more competitive comparing to someone who tried but didn’t make it. Even if you finish 25th on the ladder you will receive 575 coins iirc which is 4 rerolls tickets cause you will have pvp coins from your wins. With 4 tickets u can either rerolls your legends or sell them for the minimum of 2.4m and become even more competitive. In my opinion if there was a top 100 ladder in which players would receive as reward pvp coins equal to their rating at the end of the season would help more players to become competitive. And in order to keep competition alive for top players only the top 25 would have access to the monthly ladder tournament. I think this is a way to help more players become more competitive and attract more and more to pvp cause its common truth that rewards always push people to do stuff.

• Like 2

I agree with all your concerns. I don’t know tho how possible it is to change the matchmaking now so I cannot make any suggestion on this subject. In terms of the rewards it’s true that only top 25 players are getting rewards that helps them get more competitive comparing to someone who tried but didn’t make it. Even if you finish 25th on the ladder you will receive 575 coins iirc which is 4 rerolls tickets cause you will have pvp coins from your wins. With 4 tickets u can either rerolls your legends or sell them for the minimum of 2.4m and become even more competitive. In my opinion if there was a top 100 ladder in which players would receive as reward pvp coins equal to their rating at the end of the season would help more players to become competitive. And in order to keep competition alive for top players only the top 25 would have access to the monthly ladder tournament. I think this is a way to help more players become more competitive and attract more and more to pvp cause its common truth that rewards always push people to do stuff.

Loved that idea man :thumbsup: