waiting time

Dadlife

1. 1.

97845 [bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svlWejfoP24[/bbvideo]

Please decrease the waiting time, they will abuse it to win =.= just wait 2 minutes for 1 turn and then "SERVER REBOOT IN NEXT 10 MINS" terrible, just watch the video and you will understand that feel

The problem isn't the timer imo, the real problem is the opponent player. Sometime the timer is needed to do an important choice I guess, it would be bad to decrease it cause some players act like this...

Stream ON :

I would say a good idea is similar to the hearthstone system, yes, it starts at 2 minutes, but you expend the majority of that timer and your turns get shorter and shorter. With hearthstone it goes down to 1 minute and then 30 seconds each turn.

Prevents abuse of the timer which I feel is currently a major issue with people that know they're going to lose.

shqhK5q.png

97867 I would say a good idea is similar to the hearthstone system, yes, it starts at 2 minutes, but you expend the majority of that timer and your turns get shorter and shorter. With hearthstone it goes down to 1 minute and then 30 seconds each turn.

Prevents abuse of the timer which I feel is currently a major issue with people that know they're going to lose.

Hearthstone? You probably meant Showdown right? Cause in Hearthstone the timer is always 75sec, shorten to 7sec if you don't do anything.

And 45sec is really too short, even if you think that's enough.

Anyway the problem here isn't the timer as I said, it is the opponent.

Stream ON :

97867 I would say a good idea is similar to the hearthstone system, yes, it starts at 2 minutes, but you expend the majority of that timer and your turns get shorter and shorter. With hearthstone it goes down to 1 minute and then 30 seconds each turn.

Hearthstone? You probably meant Showdown right? Cause in Hearthstone the timer is always 75sec, shorten to 7sec if you don't do anything.

And 45sec is really too short, even if you think that's enough.

Anyway the problem here isn't the timer as I said, it is the opponent.

I know the hearthstone times are different, I was using it as an example. And you say "The problem is the opponent" correct, which is why you punish the opponent for being like that by shorting their turn timers if they decide to bait out the timer until the end each time. I fail to see how you have portrayed a solution to this that isn't the timer, since you can't just go "Oh, you're baiting out the timer, you automatically lose". But what you can do is "Your turn timer was over 80% of your allocated time, we're gonna cut your turn timer in half next turn." and you allow it to do that twice, down to 30 seconds. That way they're getting punished for it while still giving them some reprisal.

shqhK5q.png

I'm not talking about your example, I'm just saying that it doesn't wortk like that in Hearthstone : )

And about Hearthstone, there is some players using all the time they have each turns, the most famous one is LifeCoach.

Your example would punish players who needs to think a lot about their moves. As I said, the problem isn't the timer system, the players who abused the system are the problem.

Like, if someone kills someone else with a knife (pretty happy example), you can't blame the knife, he still needs to cut so you can't modify the knife, you have to punish the guy who used the knife badly.

The guy in the video is just abusing a fine system, imo.

Well, 90 or 80 seconds would be enough I guess, but not 45sec please.

Stream ON :