don't have any of my stuff

Vashketchums

money back?

Hi VashKetchums, can you please be more specific with you support issue, we cannot help you with so little information. What stuff don't you have that you are meant to?

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *

Hi VashKetchums, can you please be more specific with you support issue, we cannot help you with so little information. What stuff don't you have that you are meant to?

i opened a ticket im just bored of waiting, i explained my situation more on the ticket but have had no response. essentially,,,,, why don't i have all the progress i had before and so on, im confused as to what happened to my character

i opened a ticket im just bored of waiting, i explained my situation more on the ticket but have had no response. essentially,,,,, why don't i have all the progress i had before and so on, im confused as to what happened to my character

Hi Vash, I do not know where you opened the ticket and explained what happened, all that I can see that you've posted on this forum is this thread so can you explain it to me please and I will try my best to help you. You've lost all progress you had in game, what server was it you were playing on? How far along the story were you? How many hours did you have? When was the last time you logged one before you saw everything missing?

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *

as far as how i have submitted a ticket i guess i haven't, i scrolled to the bottom clicked contact us, made my plea. here i am. i don't remember what server i used to be on yellow? all i know is i don't have any of my stuff and im pretty sure it's gone and i seem to have been forced to make a new character? sooo all the hours of gringing to get a few clone pokemon i will never see again and my hats and my mounts like thats money spent.......

as far as how i have submitted a ticket i guess i haven't, i scrolled to the bottom clicked contact us, made my plea. here i am. i don't remember what server i used to be on yellow? all i know is i don't have any of my stuff and im pretty sure it's gone and i seem to have been forced to make a new character? sooo all the hours of gringing to get a few clone pokemon i will never see again and my hats and my mounts like thats money spent.......

If you sent a message via contact us then I'm not surprised if you didn't get a response. Support inqueries like this are handled on the forum. As far as I'm aware the contact us goes to the developers (not 100% sure on that though), all I know is the staff (like me) who handle to support inqueries do not have access to messages sent via contact us.

As to why you don't have anything on your account, a little while ago we had a clean out of old "dead" accounts. Anyone with very low hours and who hadn't played in a long time got hit by this in order to clear up room on the database. According to our logs it was yellow (now gold) that you played on, the last time you logged in was July 2nd 2019 and the time before that was October 3rd 2017 (that was also the date the account was made). If that was the case than you most likely fell into that category as you didn't have a lot of hours and did not play for a long time.

Can you confirm for me the hours you had on the account (if you can remember - doesn't have to be exact) and if you played any time other than the day you made the account? I will speak to some of the management team to see if there is anything we can do as well.

width=695px

• 2 weeks later...

If you sent a message via contact us then I'm not surprised if you didn't get a response. Support inqueries like this are handled on the forum. As far as I'm aware the contact us goes to the developers (not 100% sure on that though), all I know is the staff (like me) who handle to support inqueries do not have access to messages sent via contact us.

As to why you don't have anything on your account, a little while ago we had a clean out of old "dead" accounts. Anyone with very low hours and who hadn't played in a long time got hit by this in order to clear up room on the database. According to our logs it was yellow (now gold) that you played on, the last time you logged in was July 2nd 2019 and the time before that was October 3rd 2017 (that was also the date the account was made). If that was the case than you most likely fell into that category as you didn't have a lot of hours and did not play for a long time.

Can you confirm for me the hours you had on the account (if you can remember - doesn't have to be exact) and if you played any time other than the day you made the account? I will speak to some of the management team to see if there is anything we can do as well.

Okay, firstly thank you giving me hope, tbh there are more than one online pokemon game and i had got confused as to what was what, tho now i'm positive, yellow version was part of you guys that's the account i played the most, as a char called vashketchums i believe, i used to run around with a fancy fish hat and i had spent irl money on many mounts, memberships for me and friends, i also was responsible for recruiting about 7 others to play, id say atleast 100 plus hours? i had all 8 badges, was waiting on crew to sart another region, what hurts most of all is i had the clone starters and holy crap was that cool, hadn't even evolved them yet, worth soooo much, and shinys of course like ouchy, is there actually something you can do? i understand how that may have happend but it really is a shame so yeah, look forward to hearing back from you, thanks.

Okay, firstly thank you giving me hope, tbh there are more than one online pokemon game and i had got confused as to what was what, tho now i'm positive, yellow version was part of you guys that's the account i played the most, as a char called vashketchums i believe, i used to run around with a fancy fish hat and i had spent irl money on many mounts, memberships for me and friends, i also was responsible for recruiting about 7 others to play, id say atleast 100 plus hours? i had all 8 badges, was waiting on crew to sart another region, what hurts most of all is i had the clone starters and holy crap was that cool, hadn't even evolved them yet, worth soooo much, and shinys of course like ouchy, is there actually something you can do? i understand how that may have happend but it really is a shame so yeah, look forward to hearing back from you, thanks.

Hi Vashketchums, I've noticed that you have two accounts. Vashketchums with 0 hours and Vashketchum with 81 hours. Before I proceed can you please confirm for me that you didn't mix up the accounts and that the pokemon and items are not on the Vashketchum account as I can see that Vashketchum has had mounts and membership on that account.

width=695px