Need Assistance: Reverse Trade

Krmpiee

Hello Dev's and Mod's! I would like just to ask a little bit of your help about the lending bug i think, the other day I borrow/lend my poke to some player in exchange of poke dollar I forgot its name though because Im unaware and unexpected of this kind of situation, and yes it's a lend Im 100% sure of it. So I was asking for a spare of your time if you could help me I'd definitely appreciate it! And also I missed my gyara so bad hehe. I hope you will consider this thread. :) Have a Good day and Game on!

Time Date/Trade Happened:

July 28, 2019 at around 10pm - 4am (Local Time)

My Timezone: GMT +8

Server: Gold

Lost Pokemon: Gyarados Lvl 100 Ev Trained with ATK and SPD. (Adamant)

Moveset: Dragon Dance, Crunch, Surf, Earthquake.

PS: The picture attached below is it's pre-evolution. (Screenshot taken couple of weeks ago).

1749528231_Magikarp-Gyarados.PNG.d26dec7d8aec3417818da3d0c9ec61ed.PNG

It happened to me once but I was able To get the poke back by asking the Guy, I hope you'll get your gyarados back and that they fix this bug because lend service aren't safe atm x)

• Like 1

-In game : SilverAge

-Discord : Silv#9735

-Forum Inbox

It happened to me once but I was able To get the poke back by asking the Guy, I hope you'll get your gyarados back and that they fix this bug because lend service aren't safe atm x)

I forgot its name as it was unexpected, maybe it was the same for him hahaha I hope he has a big heart to return my gyara XD

• Like 1