Signature/logo/Guild Banners, etc.

Mrmayonaise

MyBanner.gif.ab92d0893db3d8e3121ec39e9ec63b6b.gif

Hello, Here I will offer Forum Logos/Signatures, banners for guilds, shops etc. Price will be 100K a order.

Below is a form to complete please fill in as much detail as possible, payments will only be made once i have completed and you have previewed order and are happy with the purchase.

Also, for no additional cost I can make the signature, banner clickable with a link to your thread forum etc on request,

Username for order:

Banner titles:

colors:

Patterns if any:

Background if any:

Fonts: please choose fonts you want from dafont.com

Details: images, details of how you want the banner, logo to look as much info as possible.

Price: 100k.

Payed: No Awaiting confirmation.

Premade form.

Username Of Purchase:

Premade Name:

Logo:

Text:

Price:

Order slots

1:

2:

3:

Will only process and proceed with 3 orders at once if your name is here order is being in process.

Styg1an Custom Completed.

Exclusive Premade, Ghosty Logo, available to 1 person, 100K.

Exclusive Premade, Togekiss/Togepi Fairy Logo, 100K Available to 1 person.

sdasdada.png.4b94d4ac8b50f3e077b86e3c20e69170.png

135-1353963_oak-tree-silhouette-tree-png-photoshop.png.jpg.5a8f47668c1fc1fa869aea8192e2910b.jpg

Edited by MrMayonaise

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! I would like a forum signature including my name (in blue or red font), Staraptor and greninja in both sides. Additionally, under my name, in small font, please add "Origin Guild Leader". Also, Please make the background transparrent thank you!

here is my discord for updates: Styg1aN#6597

• Like 1

970757944_fullpng2(1).png.fdbfbd3f59b30b29d7cf484907905257.png

We commit to so many things but not to ourselves~

[ATTACH=full]96341[/ATTACH]

Preview added, Styg1aN, I went against the color code to fit the text with the pokemon but it can be changed no issue, also I added the small font above your name rather then below because I just feel that it works better overall, but if you want the changes or your not satisfied just let me know and I can make alterations no problem, its transparent background I can remove shadow, lighting effects or change in anyway so don't hesitate to speak up if not satisfied, off to bed now will get intouch later at some point:)

Hm can you possibly change the location of the Pokemons? It's kind of blocking the name. I would also like to request a different sprite for staraptor and greninja. To Specific a more competitive look for staraptor and a normal pose for greninja if possible :) Sorry lol. You are free to put the pokemons into the best spot possible. This is also styg1an sorry lol i forgot to sign out of this one.

• Like 1

Ok do you have any specific images of starapta and greninja that you like? And can link me, also with the colors do you want them to code the images color so they blend or to just go ahead and do it blue or red? And I will start it tomorow afternoon got to sleep then work :)

Ok do you have any specific images of starapta and greninja that you like? And can link me, also with the colors do you want them to code the images color so they blend or to just go ahead and do it blue or red? And I will start it tomorow afternoon got to sleep then work :)

Design is up to you :)

398-Staraptor.png.fcf01d9d26f0957b53655135a22d0094.png

d2z68zj-5fd0dde1-c6f2-4720-8d5e-4c9160e771b8.png.9b6f657999912a26c83a1db51caf5b2e.png

• Like 1