ORIGIN !!

Me1iodas

ORIGIN

Origin.png.9345e33a7e7afd4826b003dafaa54a29.png

Frozen like a leaf in a dead twig environment. When the echoes and the fireworks slumber in the fire.

When the wind blows from the North, may the star seem to sparkle, when the night gloats on the hill as it floats above the ripples of a scar.

When a twig broke from a breeze, will the debris starts to scatter, in the latter in freeze, in the ever resting desire.

If a needle were to breach a permafrosted seed, will the shades begin to dissipate in a crescent degree.

When the flames engulfs the blanket in the frozen fields, will the leaves be evergreen in the defrosted sphere.

-Cloaked

STORY OF ORIGIN

Origin, the land of unknown where the sparks flown from the embers of a warrior's desire and sparkled into a glorious star. A utopia for ambitious individuals that is generated from a blight of a person's heart. A land where the light intertwines with shadows and formed an an equilibrium in the ripples of a scar. A kingdom that may be seen afar from reality, incredibly marveled from the horizon and wisened from entitled idle individuals that majestically triumped in the war. A turmoil in the tranquil state of Origin led to an oblivion, from the ripples of decisions and tramautic reason that resonated with the dark. The majestic state crumbled like the sands in the dessert and spiralled into the chasm that left a void in the legends enthusiasm and left behind a mark. Though the droplets of the rain of the ancestral pain flooded the lifeless grain and the mightless vains of the wasteland. As the roots become distained, and the twigs defrosted from the exhausted crane, that lifted the crushing boulder that caused the Originators to stand and take the pain to disband in the frozen hearts. A star may die but marvelous sight gets reflected from a remarkable height that can be seen naked in the eye, arise from the pinnacle of the paradise in the sky.

So the warriors will rise again from the ashes in order to take their rightful throne of glory which was lost decades ago.

ORIGIN REBORN HIERARCHY

ANCESTRAL FOUNDER

CLOAKED LASTHOPE4

ANCESTRAL ORIGINATORS

LASTHOPE4 ME1IODAS NORNORNOR44

SOVEREIGNS

THEJESTER JUMPLEBOW VACANT VACANT VACANT VACANT

DIVINE COUNCIL

VACANT VACANT VACANT

OUR GOALS

Our goal is to build an unbrEakable bond within our family and to achieve consecutive top placements in the guild ladder. We want to build a competitive but yet, a socially active, loving and persevering community. We experienced setbacks which undoubtedly hindered our progress towards our current state. Now we are Expanding to the land of Gold. With meticulous leadership that will advance our family towards divination, we will set greater heights that will leave a mark in the vast ocean of stars

HOW TO APPLY TO THE GUILD?

1. Whats your IGN ( In Game Name) ?

2. Why do you want to join Origin ?

3. Do you like PvP?

4. Favorite Pokemon?

5. Whats your personal goal in PRO?

6. Please provide a screenshot of your in game Trainer Card.

Please answer the questions above and leave a reply , thanks!

From the Leading of Origin we wish you all Good Luck & Good Game!

Edited by Me1iodas
  • Like 4
Logopit_1569519431414.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

1. Whats your IGN ( In Game Name) : In0suke

2. Why do you want to join Origin : learn about pvp

3. Do you like PvP : not so much cuz im bad

4. Favorite Pokemon : shiny aegislash

5. Whats your personal goal in PRO : 1.2k hrs on my first acc. but was baned, and im very active

Av1Bdb6.png

1. Whats your IGN ( In Game Name) : TylrGaming

2. Why do you want to join Origin : So I can learn about pvp and be able to help out in game

3. Do you like PvP : I like PvP but would like to learn more before starting.

4. Favorite Pokemon : Lucario

5. Whats your personal goal in PRO : To be able to help new players in PRO and to get them to like Pokemon overall

Av1Bdb6.png

Trainer.png.db0da0c9ad96e1858c470d8252bfd0b7.png

ShokoYoko. Tylr

1. Whats your IGN ( In Game Name) ? Chaouu

2. Why do you want to join Origin ? I am an old friend of Lasthope4 in our old guild, my old account got ban coz of creating massive account lmao. I am also friend of Raizen24.

3. Do you like PvP? Yes where pvp buddies i have screenshots

4. Favorite Pokemon? Eevee, coz you can be anything like eevee :)

5. Whats your personal goal in PRO? To be in top ladder again like my old account and help to grow this guild!

hehee.png.1bf9ea61a20fc8727a1b66ca68f7653d.png

1. Whats your IGN ( In Game Name) ? Chaouu

2. Why do you want to join Origin ? I am an old friend of Lasthope4 in our old guild, my old account got ban coz of creating massive account lmao. I am also friend of Raizen24.

3. Do you like PvP? Yes where pvp buddies i have screenshots

4. Favorite Pokemon? Eevee, coz you can be anything like eevee :)

5. Whats your personal goal in PRO? To be in top ladder again like my old account and help to grow this guild!

https://discord.gg/8G67YV Welcome brother. ^_^

"A real sin is something that you can never atone for. Even if you had eternity"

1. Whats your IGN ( In Game Name):Greninjaite

2. Why do you want to join Origin ?Cause I met person in ur guild that really helped me when i was noob and poor and i wanna help as much as i can

3. Do you like PvP?OFC I DO

4. Favorite Pokemon?Greninja-Rayquaza

5. Whats your personal goal in PRO?Become Better pvper AND Ofc get shiny greninja

trainer.png.cd85953ce380512b1adb32d27127c972.png

• 2 weeks later...

1. Whats your IGN ( In Game Name) ? Strangeler

2. Why do you want to join Origin ? cuz there's sooo much I need to learn about pvp and I thought that it's the place

3. Do you like PvP? Yes

4. Favorite Pokemon? Sableye

5. Whats your personal goal in PRO? To make my own meta team

card.JPG.60b0534f4cefd8344452cb5a92f408b1.JPG