What are the benefits of being in a guild?

Benspaperclip

After a few years of playing, I noticed that people are mainly looking for guild for Experience Boost or making friends.

Some also join to get some more events or to learn PVP. A bunch just want to get any help they can to do the story too.

Others just join a guild where they will be freely able to speak their native language.

The highest rated guild get a high Experience boost while others non ranked guild have a little Experience boost depending on how much members they have.

I dont remember the offical % for the non ranked. I think that this is 25% for the highest ranked iirc, as the previous guys said.

As you can see, we all have our own reasons. =3

Madtrainer_Jolteon.gif.207f7bcf3067bf69eb5205ea0bc33f66.gif

I just noticed you also asked for responsabilities.

It will depend of wich guild you are going to join. But usually, you will have to follow either PRO and Guild Rules. Most well known guild have a Discord on wich Rules are often stated.

I'm not sure if all PVP guild have PVP/Rating requirements, but you should of course do a little of PVP in order to be in some of these guilds.

Most known guild usually have some requirements in order to be full members. It can be related to PVP, can be about being active, talking in the Discord, Being accepted by others members.

And usually, low rating PVP guild want to be in ladder so, they recruit active PVPers and some even pressurize a bit their members too.

Also most of the guild, no matter wich one only keep active players. So if you want to join a serious guild, be sure to notice leaders if you are going to be inactive for a while.

(Some Guild Discord have a room where members can state when they are going to be inactive)

Those are the usuall responsabilities I remember right now. Nothing really hard.

Hope it helped! Cya good day =P

Madtrainer_Jolteon.gif.207f7bcf3067bf69eb5205ea0bc33f66.gif