im stuck in nap shore

Lisu

im swim in whirl islands and i go too nap shore i cant go back because i cant swim in hoenn

Hello @Lisu,

I am sorry for the caused inconvenience.

I can see that you have some escape ropes, if you use one it will teleport you back to the last visited Pokecenter.

This is a way to solve your issue.

Let me know if it worked.

Have a good day!

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

[bGCOLOR=rgb(245, 245, 245)]

hello the idea of the rope was good but it takes me to the center of the island where I got stuck ...

unfortunately I visited him before I returned that I can't come back

recently I did not express myself too clearly passing the second map somehow I got to the third map and when I got to the shore the game thinks that I am starting the adventure and to swim I need to get a badge ... that's why I got stuck on the island

thank you for your help and I hope you will come up with something

best regards lisu
[/bGCOLOR]

[/bGCOLOR][bGCOLOR=rgb(245, 245, 245)]

[/bGCOLOR]
[/bGCOLOR]

hello the idea of the rope was good but it takes me to the center of the island where I got stuck ...

recently I did not express myself too clearly passing the second map somehow I got to the third map and when I got to the shore the game thinks that I am starting the adventure and to swim I need to get a badge ... that's why I got stuck on the island

best regards lisu

best regards lisu

Hi again,

So if I understand you correctly you are doing the story in Johto and you didn't go to Hoenn yet?

Can you tell me how much badges you have from the regions?

Please elaborate a little more so I understand the issue better.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Kind regards, Contrary

• Like 1

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

hello thank you that you want to help me

I got all the badges from the Kanto region and defeated the elite four I started the adventure in the johto region I got four badges ... while training somewhere around the whirl islands I came across the passage guarded by two sharpedo they said that I can't go yet but during the conversation the server broke the connection when I started again

the game appeared behind the backs of pokemon so I decided to check what is there ... when I found some trace it turned out that this is an island in the hoenn region and I can't come back ...

I would love to come back to johto and continue my adventure I believe you can help me

best wishes lisu

hello thank you that you want to help me

I got all the badges from the Kanto region and defeated the elite four I started the adventure in the johto region I got four badges ... while training somewhere around the whirl islands I came across the passage guarded by two sharpedo they said that I can't go yet but during the conversation the server broke the connection when I started again

the game appeared behind the backs of pokemon so I decided to check what is there ... when I found some trace it turned out that this is an island in the hoenn region and I can't come back ...

I would love to come back to johto and continue my adventure I believe you can help me

best wishes lisu

Hello @Lisu,

I am sorry for my late respond, but good news! I will call you to Olivine the next time you are online, so you can finish your Johto story.

Just notify me here when you are online, so I can call you to olivine.

Looking forward to hear from you, so we can finally solve this!

Have a good day!

Kind regards, Contrary

• Like 1

I warmly welcome

they are actually good news hehe on line I will be there for an hour or tomorrow at 9 pm

thank you very much for your help and time, I hope I won't need any more help

once again, thank you very much and all the best

greetings lisu

I warmly welcome

they are actually good news hehe on line I will be there for an hour or tomorrow at 9 pm

thank you very much for your help and time, I hope I won't need any more help

once again, thank you very much and all the best

greetings lisu

Seems like I missed the time, I am sorry. Can you tell me another time when you will be online?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Kind regards, Contrary