I've Glitched in Mt. Moon and Can't Get Out

Retnuhunter

So, I came back to Mt. Moon to try to get tiny mushrooms from Paras' and near the entrance, there are three rocks, and an Onix, and an area between these rocks and the Onix, I was walking to the entrance, and I automatically got teleported in between this little area, and have no way of getting out. Is there any way I could cheat to get out? Or any way to contact the developers? I'm 30 hours in and I really don't have to restart! Thanks in advanced. Capture.PNG.f4d60518613be8332e3b30eb1a26fd67.PNG

So, I came back to Mt. Moon to try to get tiny mushrooms from Paras' and near the entrance, there are three rocks, and an Onix, and an area between these rocks and the Onix, I was walking to the entrance, and I automatically got teleported in between this little area, and have no way of getting out. Is there any way I could cheat to get out? Or any way to contact the developers? I'm 30 hours in and I really don't have to restart! Thanks in advanced.

Hello @retnuHunter,

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

I see that you have space to move, so make sure to encounter a Pokemon. Once you encounter a Pokemon, log off. You will get teleported back to your last visited Pokecenter.

This should solve your issue. Make sure to let me know if you got un-stuck.

Have a good day!

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

You're welcome!

Since the issue seems solved, I will close this thread now.

If you have any other question, feel free to ask it in a new thread.

Have a good day!

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.