No pokemons after merge

Daeviktor

Dear Revolution team,

I just merged my red/blue into silver but I literally have 0 pokes(Both in team and storage) and can't do anything as I get into a fight it immediately takes me to a poke center.

Could you give me a single Poke or reset my silver account so I can start over?

Thank you!

Dear Revolution team,

I just merged my red/blue into silver but I literally have 0 pokes(Both in team and storage) and can't do anything as I get into a fight it immediately takes me to a poke center.

Could you give me a single Poke or reset my silver account so I can start over?

Thank you!

Hello @Daeviktor,

I am sorry for the invonvenience.

It seems you are logging in the wrong server and that you have all of your Pokemon + playhour in the Gold Server.

Can you confirm this for me?

Looking forward to your reply.

Have a good day!

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Hello @Daeviktor,

I am sorry for the invonvenience.

It seems you are logging in the wrong server and that you have all of your Pokemon + playhour in the Gold Server.

Can you confirm this for me?

Looking forward to your reply.

Have a good day!

Kind regards, Contrary

Dear Contrary,

I just started playing again after a long long time and yellow/gold server was completely fresh for me, had nothing on it 3 weeks earlier.

On my profile I could merge red+blue/silver and only shown playtime for those servers. I got my cash and progress and stuff (i was in the middle of a brush on a route) but have 0 pokemons.

But I can confirm that the progress I made in the past 2 weeks on Gold is available, but as I said it was a fresh start.

Thank you,

Viktor

Dear Contrary,

I just started playing again after a long long time and yellow/gold server was completely fresh for me, had nothing on it 3 weeks earlier.

On my profile I could merge red+blue/silver and only shown playtime for those servers. I got my cash and progress and stuff (i was in the middle of a brush on a route) but have 0 pokemons.

But I can confirm that the progress I made in the past 2 weeks on Gold is available, but as I said it was a fresh start.

Thank you,

Viktor

Hey,

I see that you only had 2 hours on silver?

Can you confirm that? Or do you think you had more?

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.