My account registration problem

Surrender

1. 1.

PRO Username:

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Basic Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

Just start a game

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I cant fix it alone cuz i need admin help but still i use irc helpdesk and they send me to forum.

Description and Message

Hello i have a little problem with create account. I cant recieve activation email on my mailbox. Ill use irc to help and found solution just need to use gmail/hotmail to get it.

So i create account on outlook mail account and its work nice but its one little problem. Account name is TheKcU and its name what i want to have originally, it was "Surrender" but its now not available cuz i have it created on my orginal (bugged?) email address is possible to change my name or activate this first account? also i dont want to do progress if need back to first account so response fast if u can :)

Blue Server

Just another normal guy who is a pokemon master for fun

Hi, we can't change your mail so you'll have to play on your 2nd account but don't forget to check your spams or deleted mails in case of on your first account

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

98331 ill check it and as i say problem was solved by change mailhost. but my ask is not about email its about ingame name because this first is much better

we can't change your ingame name.

322DjwW.png

All credit to Jaszie for creating the signature.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.