Myy money, shiny slowpoke and an epic eevee

Kentro

I beat pwediepie and got 56k, a good shiny slowpoke and an epic eevee and now its gone [heck]k!!!!!!! I WANT THEM BACK. I don't care if it was crash or something I want them back or give me some refund

Hello [uSER=2283929]@Zenos23[/uSER],

I am really sorry for the caused inconvenience.

Unfortunately, it is impossible for us to restore your progress. This due to players who accepted their loss in the past, it would be unfair to refund your money now because we didn't refund them aswell. Also we can't bring back the Pokemon you lost in a rollback, because they weren't saved on the server sadly (unless you have their ID). That's why we advice everyone to log off once you gained something that is nice or worth a lot, so you force the server to save it.

About the rollback

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose some of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a Rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, further action can not be taken for it.

Once again I am sorry for the inconvenience and hope for your understanding.

If you have any other question, please don't hesitate to ask.

I wish you a good day!

Kind Regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.