Lost pokemon?

Daks94

I would like for some admin to check my trade history, and let me know who I traded my pokemon too, whether it was a friend of mine or traded to another account I have. I believe I have an account I can't remember the details too. if i know the username of who'm i traded my pokemon too I'd be able to get it back.

I'm missing a lot of level 100s, I'd really appreciate it, it was like a level 100 slowpoke, 100 charizard and many more I can't remember. PLease reply!

I would like for some admin to check my trade history, and let me know who I traded my pokemon too, whether it was a friend of mine or traded to another account I have. I believe I have an account I can't remember the details too. if i know the username of who'm i traded my pokemon too I'd be able to get it back.

I'm missing a lot of level 100s, I'd really appreciate it, it was like a level 100 slowpoke, 100 charizard and many more I can't remember. PLease reply!

Hey @daks94,

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

The account you traded a lot of Pokemon with and those particularly you mentioned is Itzkarma.

You also seem to have the log-in details to this account, so I guess you can get them back.

Let me know if I can assist you in another way.

Have a good day!

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.