Seems I lost a few items

Laozor

Hello there !

I guess I'll be kinda classic in my question considering the other topics I read before posting. I haven't played the game for a long time (January 2017 if I believe my dashboard about merging my BLUE and RED accounts). I get a lot of things happened since then (new servers at least haha), but I'm facing a little issue now.

My main account was on YELLOW (26 days opposed to a few hours on the other servers). I understood that YELLOW just changed name to GOLD. And I honnestly admit I can't remember everything that was on my account by that time. However, I'm pretty sure some of my mounts have disappeared. Particularly, I'm thinking about a Shiney Umbreon and a Lapras.

Is it something possible ? May I have lost them during the merging / work on the servs ? Is it something I can do about it ?

Thanks in advance for the help ! :)

Laozor

Hello there !

I guess I'll be kinda classic in my question considering the other topics I read before posting. I haven't played the game for a long time (January 2017 if I believe my dashboard about merging my BLUE and RED accounts). I get a lot of things happened since then (new servers at least haha), but I'm facing a little issue now.

My main account was on YELLOW (26 days opposed to a few hours on the other servers). I understood that YELLOW just changed name to GOLD. And I honnestly admit I can't remember everything that was on my account by that time. However, I'm pretty sure some of my mounts have disappeared. Particularly, I'm thinking about a Shiney Umbreon and a Lapras.

Is it something possible ? May I have lost them during the merging / work on the servs ? Is it something I can do about it ?

Thanks in advance for the help ! :)

Laozor

Did you have more than one account on the servers? Perhaps they are on a 2nd account?. Hope this helps you.

Good luck!

Did you have more than one account on the servers? Perhaps they are on a 2nd account?. Hope this helps you.

Good luck!

I do have a second account, but nothing compared to this one (~5hrs game time maximum). And they aren't on it either. I really mainly played on with this account and on this server :)