The original PoKeCaTcHeR! (Final Updated!)

Re: PoKeCaTcHeR! (looking for helper 10 places left)

<r>is love island involved in your services since it is part of kanto?<br/>

<br/>

Are your prices really correct? I mean 300 for an extremely rare poke is to good to be true. <E>:Grin:</E></r>

My reaction when people ask me if I'm the Barney from "Barney & Friends"

<r><QUOTE author="Yukito115"><s>

</s><POST content="99661"><s></s>99661<e></e></POST> Hey, 1 godly epic Bagon jolly , atk and speed 30+, all iv 25+, pay well :3<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Currently doing just for specific 2 ivs and only kanto :D<br/>

<br/>

So you can edit your requirement?<br/>

<br/>

Topic updated just cost of service is getiing added!</r>

.</SIZE>

Pm friendly

[glow=purple]Invest in bank Today to make your money safe and get interest (Profit) on it ...!!

... Need of money? Take a loan now and fulfill your needs and pay later...??[/glow]

Yoho's Bank..................................................Yoho's Daycare.........................................Yoho's Bank

<SIZE size="130">

Yoho's Game Store

<r><QUOTE author="barney"><s>

</s><POST content="99662"><s></s>99662<e></e></POST> is love island involved in your services since it is part of kanto?<br/>

<br/>

Are your prices really correct? I mean 300 for an extremely rare poke is to good to be true. <E>:Grin:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

Nope topic still in progress xD we are doing love island but only till "occasional" rarity<br/>

<br/>

Need more people to extend service</r>

.</SIZE>

Pm friendly

[glow=purple]Invest in bank Today to make your money safe and get interest (Profit) on it ...!!

... Need of money? Take a loan now and fulfill your needs and pay later...??[/glow]

Yoho's Bank..................................................Yoho's Daycare.........................................Yoho's Bank

<SIZE size="130">

Yoho's Game Store

Final updated!

Everything fixed!!

Prices are updated according to rarity system!

.</SIZE>

Pm friendly

<SIZE size="130">

Yoho's Game Store

99753 Final updated!

Everything fixed!!

hey :) i would like a bold nature regenerator ability slowpoke with good (20+) iv's in defense and hp,and also a good spdef(or spatk depends on what u manage to find). price discussed in pm's,so all that's left is to wish you good luck :)

99753 Final updated!

Everything fixed!!

hey :) i would like a bold nature regenerator ability slowpoke with good (20+) iv's in defense and hp,and also a good spdef(or spatk depends on what u manage to find). price discussed in pm's,so all that's left is to wish you good luck :)

team is on holiday so it will take time But ok accepted :D

Now the status is locked due to too many requests, Completing them before taking new!!

.</SIZE>

Pm friendly

<SIZE size="130">

Yoho's Game Store

Hiring people with minimum requirements talk to me on pm here or in game!

.</SIZE>

Pm friendly

<SIZE size="130">

Yoho's Game Store

Gonna be inactive for few weeks, If i come on i'll be giving away gift cards in "All" Channel

.</SIZE>

Pm friendly

<SIZE size="130">

Yoho's Game Store