Game progress is gone

Heyunico

Hello,

I didn't play for a while and I just logged into the game again. Last time I played I had already beat the E4 and started Johto, actuall I just arrived at cherrygrove city. Now I'm on Cinnabar Island again?

Idk if this issue can be resolved but I would really be happy if it was possible.

Thank you in advance

PS: And I just realized I can battle Johto E4 suddenly, while only having 8 Kanto badges? ^^

And now I'm back in Johto but I still have all my Kanto Pokemon and can walk back to Kanto any time

Edited by HeyUnico

Hello,

I didn't play for a while and I just logged into the game again. Last time I played I had already beat the E4 and started Johto, actuall I just arrived at cherrygrove city. Now I'm on Cinnabar Island again?

Idk if this issue can be resolved but I would really be happy if it was possible.

Thank you in advance

PS: And I just realized I can battle Johto E4 suddenly, while only having 8 Kanto badges? ^^

And now I'm back in Johto but I still have all my Kanto Pokemon and can walk back to Kanto any time

Hi, @HeyUnico.

I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.

But, I think you have mistaken your account's game progress.

I have checked your account, but it seems you have already finished Johto story up to 8th gym.

According to the database, you already have 8 badges from Johto.

Since you already have 8 badges from Johto, you were able to face Johto E4 and move around Kanto and Johto with your pokemons originated from both regions freely.

Please, let me know if you are still experiencing any problem.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

• Like 1

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love

I really can't remember it but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if I just forgot lmao

Thanks for the nice reply

I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

I'll now be closing the thread.

Have a nice day.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love