How to merge on Gold Server

Chocola

Hello, I would like to merge my old account from the servers Red/Blue to Gold Server because my friend is waiting for me there, but it is written "Merge is required" only for Silver Server

How can I merge on Gold server instead ?

Hey there Chocola. To my knowledge you can't. In the thread "Everything about the merge", Yellow was renamed the gold server. Blue and red were both merged into silver. So you would have needed an account on yellow previous to the merge to be able to merge it to gold. You will most likely need to start over again on gold to join up with your friends.

Edited by thejollypear

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png

Hello, I would like to merge my old account from the servers Red/Blue to Gold Server because my friend is waiting for me there, but it is written "Merge is required" only for Silver Server

How can I merge on Gold server instead ?

Hi, @Chocola.

I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.

As you might already know, the past three servers red, blue, and yellow now became two servers, which are silver and gold.

Red and blue merged together now called silver and yellow just changed its name to gold, so unfortunately you won't be able to merge your accounts to gold, but in order to keep all your previous progress in-game, items, and pokemons, merging is inevitable.

(If you have questions about how to merge check out this link, How To Merge)

There is one way to change your servers after the merge, which is the Server Transfer Request.

Unfortunately, it has recently been closed, so you'll have to wait until PRO staffs open up the service again.

Sadly, there is no set eta for when it will be opened again.

But, when the service is re-opened there will be an announced in both the Announcement Subforums and the announcement channel in our Official PRO Discord Server, so I recommend to stay in touch with the announcements.

I hope this helped you a bit.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love