Need Help With Trading Back Pokemon

Kyle18lail

Hello,

I recently tried to help someone by trading their pokemon to me with the intent of trading right back so that their pokemon will evolve. I was not aware that I had to go to the same region as the pokemon in order to trade back. The user that I am trying to send back to in Kennito92. We are in the silver server and I would like some help getting his pokemon back to him. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!

• Like 1

Hello,

I recently tried to help someone by trading their pokemon to me with the intent of trading right back so that their pokemon will evolve. I was not aware that I had to go to the same region as the pokemon in order to trade back. The user that I am trying to send back to in Kennito92. We are in the silver server and I would like some help getting his pokemon back to him. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!

Hello kyle18lail,

Sorry for the Inconvenience.

Can you provide me the screenshot of the Pokemon?

Also, there is a separate thread for it, REGION LOCKED POKEMON MEGATHREAD .

Use that thread from next time.

Kind Regards

Yontrix

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Unsolicited messages will be ignored and discarded.

The files are too large for the server to process. The pokemon are Kadabra (male) level 79, Johto ID: 38502162 && Haunter (female) level 96, Johto ID: 26014677.

These pokemon are located in the 4th box of my PC storage. Let me know if you require any more information.

The files are too large for the server to process. The pokemon are Kadabra (male) level 79, Johto ID: 38502162 && Haunter (female) level 96, Johto ID: 26014677.

These pokemon are located in the 4th box of my PC storage. Let me know if you require any more information.

I've transferred both pokemon to the owner.

Use Region Locked Pokemon Megathread from next time.

Have a Good Day.

Kind Regards

Yontrix

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Unsolicited messages will be ignored and discarded.