System kick suggestion Nr. 2

Barney

1. 1.

My other thread got locked so here i go again since there is no other way to respond.

Answer to my suggestion was "If someone doesn't log out when we tell them to anything that happens afterwards is on them." from Zero. This answer does not fit here since it is not a rollback but a new loss. Anyway:

Matches will sometimes last this long, especially when you have to face such toxic players as described. So it doesnt matter if you put a 15 min or 30 min time limit. The problem is not solved by just only announce a time limit!

My reaction when people ask me if I'm the Barney from "Barney & Friends"

Same happened to me but both of us loss our points(unless he lied).But i am wondering why we lost our points on the first place.(It happened during a maintenace not crash) (during crash points aren't lost) FyI:The match started before the warning and its not a rant abt how I lost my points.

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to re-iterate a very common point of this game is still in beta. In addition, points can be gained back. There have been discussions before about cutting PvP timers per turn and such, but in general, it's best not to start PvP matches if the server is acting unstable, and reboots don't happen that much; therefore the small amount of players in PvP when the 15 minute timer ends are likely less than 1% of players on the server at that time. I feel this is a "this has happened to me therefore it must happen to everyone" type of post, and 15 minutes is most definitely enough warning to either log out or finish the battle.

shqhK5q.png