PVP completely broken

Thepolkaman

I'm tired of seeing the same teams over , and over , AND OVER...

So boring, wall teams composed of ferrothorn, chansey, rotom-wash literally make up over 80% of matchups.

It's been three years. Impliment Megas. Fix the broken abilities.

You guys can put in game-changer abilities like froakies protean, but you can't get metronome working?

Come on, i'm sick of the non-variety that pvp has become on PRO.

Get us into the real meta.

/endrant

• Like 1

I've been playing since 2015, before it was talonflame and now rotomwash and ferro hahaha, I've been playing since 2015, before it was talonflame and now rotomwash and ferro hahaha, I still don't understand why ban a blaiziken if scopilite can still be played

• 2 weeks later...

I can give you some exemple.

I havent PVPed seriously since a while, but I do remember some stuff very well.

The two main stabs from Blaziken are two very Powerfull attack.

One is Fire Blitz, wich have 120 Power.

Second is High Jump Kick, wich have 130 Power.

When you are in a match and you see a Blaziken Speed Boost, there is no much options.

The way I use it myself is simple, I put it when I know I can freely do one Sword Dance.

At this point, there is no much Pokemon wich can take one or two attack from him.

Iirc, Slowbro was popular during that period cos he was able to come, tank a hit, threaten with Scald and/then Pivot.

But still then, it was easely countered by Thunder Punch version. Here's some calcs:

+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Blaziken Flare Blitz vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Slowbro: 178-211 (45.1 - 53.5%) -- 1.2% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

As you can see, even Fire Blitz hit really hard at +2.

+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Blaziken Thunder Punch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Slowbro: 296-351 (75.1 - 89%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

This Pokemon, this Blaziken is so Broken that it even have a 75% chance to 0HKO Latios after one Sword Dance with Fire Blitz.

Not to mention that it will outspeed many Scarf after one Speed Boost.

I wont explain much more since it is obvious, imo.

Where Blaziken is used as an offensive Pokemon, Scolipede is mainly used as a Baton Passer, wich is banned in Showdown.

It can be used offensivly too, and I saw plenty of Gen7OU match with it, and a Z-move and it can do very well if you are an able player.

But in PRO, it is used as baton passer. The thread being on wich Pokemon speed gonna be passed and not really Scolipede.

Even then, Scolipede usuall moves are not as strong as the Blaziken one, not to mention that Blaziken have 120 Attack, wich Scolipede dosent have.

I could say more and more, but I'll stop here. I like Blaziken, and I want it to stay banned.

Stop with Blaziken. The meta is already a pain without this kind of thread into it. Thanks

• Like 1

Madtrainer_Jolteon.gif.207f7bcf3067bf69eb5205ea0bc33f66.gif

• 5 weeks later...