need true GM talck

Xxtzezxx

PRO Username:

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Advanced Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

done alot

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

isnt mine fault its staff fault

Description and Message

hey Master of game i need speack with you if can eamail me [email protected] thkx preciate.

inssue for say true that have been stealed disconected 3x seconds after get in EV special hunt safary zone, and after show a Mod trolling saying that staff can steal ous any time get mine best account permanent banned are we kids?gg thkx for it.

Man and its last time that i get punish for false reasons last time give back account sooner and all but now i even wt more the account we spend time and much more in the game for!! we find many better games man stay know it i has playeing cuse im taking soo long with you guys im usted im almost always online ate any online game PRO, LOL. GDMO, DDT, WOW and soo many more and never have a problem like this and in a better games 3D advanced moviments, this has for show what realy that game are now im sure that dont get out from beta of if get with that staff and some players that have gonna have huge problems but fine yours problms not mines tnkhx again for the 500h spend in the game it worth for some time..

gl for game evolution