Bug catching contest

Jiajunishere

Hi there! I just unlock Johto and I've tried to enter bug catching contest for the 3 days already, first day I have no issue, second and third day, when I select the one Pokemon entering for the contest, which would suppose bring me to the bug catching area, I would be disconnected, and when I relog, it would say thanks for participating even I have not catch any bug for the contest, Can someone resolve this for me? I'm very sure it's not my Internet problem as it is working fine. Sorry for bad English! Thanks in advance for the help!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, first of all this is not a mapping bug so this is not the correct place to ask for help. Secondly, your internet connection or a server crash could have caused this issue and there is nothing that can be done about it unfortunately. Sorry for the inconvenience and have a nice day

Kind regards,

Aspheric

IckyInfantileHogget-size_restricted.gif

Announcements § Bug Reports § Mapper Recruitment § Mapping Bugs § Suggestions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use the proper forums when posting. Unsolicited messages will be exterminated by a Dalek.