Ability Capsules

Shero

This suggestion is for the introduction of ability capsules at a high price which allow you to choose the ability of your caught pokemon. I think this suggestion is beneficial as 3 variables (ivs/nature/ability) are possibly too much when you consider the sheer amount of pokemon available in this game, as many pokemon will be competitively viable across a range of tiers. They can provide a good money sink too as often pokemon will be good without the correct ability. In the process this suggestion raises the price of good/great pokemon with bad abilities.

This is an interesting idea, but it doesn't really mesh with the direction that PRO is trying to go.

Believe me... the PRO Staff knows how difficult it is to find a Pokemon with perfect IVs, nature, and ability. If you don't want to spend 1293481239 hours finding that level of perfection, then DON'T. Do you really think that the best battlers here are gonna have those Pokemon? You can battle perfect Pokemon all day long in a battle simulator, but that's not gonna happen here.

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

This is an interesting idea, but it doesn't really mesh with the direction that PRO is trying to go.

Believe me... the PRO Staff knows how difficult it is to find a Pokemon with perfect IVs, nature, and ability. If you don't want to spend 1293481239 hours finding that level of perfection, then DON'T. Do you really think that the best battlers here are gonna have those Pokemon? You can battle perfect Pokemon all day long in a battle simulator, but that's not gonna happen here.

I agree that people will settle for less but a lot of people won't want to. People hunted for close to perfection in the last catchmmo.