Auction has ended.

1st: I have never accepted your offer

2nd: I got so many better options on pm's

3rd: And you were saying that you don't have the money on silver server.

I say according to my own situation but you reduce what I say when talking together.

1. I say a lot of money in gold and you do not convey here.

2. You told me to write a quote on the forum while you know that I have a lot of money in gold.

3. If you do not accept my offer why did you record it at the auction. and I noted the offer in the forum because I think you understand my situation so you take note of my offer.

4. I don't mind anyone who wins this auction but the way you trade causes speculation of cheating. if someone offers insta then he should show insta not negotiate to collect money and then just pay it.

5. Winning is not the only thing that I expect, but I want to be able to appear active in every auction

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello there,

After discussing about this auction with the T-Mod team, we decided to restart the auction from this point.

28 hours left

Bids made by cyntia26 and dcp19 will be voided since they don't have the sufficient amount in their account which they have offered. Also, there is no place for any collusion here; no matter who the player is. You have to strictly follow our Auction rules, any breaching of it will lead to sanctions. Another important thing, hereafter bidding without having the sufficient money on your account will be considered as false offer and the user will be sanctioned for this. There is no place for collusion here like I already stated above and no "My friend, I trust him" excuse. I hope I have made everything clear here. Thanks for comprehending.

@SrTaz Make sure to reupload the picture of the pokemon. Thanks.

Auction ends after 28h from this post.

678706a68a8ba6a1d9d1188afb7a4157-png.jpg

~A strong man stands above and conquers all~

I don't have the poke, and I haven't seen him connected all day

Dw, the pokemon is under my possession. I'll move it to the rightful winner when the auction ends. Also, picture of the poke was added.

can i offer 4m?

Yes, the auction is still on.

678706a68a8ba6a1d9d1188afb7a4157-png.jpg

~A strong man stands above and conquers all~