Game crashes

Endlesspain89

My game crashed twice while battling Emerald. First time it was before I got into the battle and second was I almost beat her I swapped into my Weavile The Click ice punch on her Sceptile. And my game crashed I don't know if this is a general bug or it's just me having this issue. But having to wait 24 hours after game crashed is getting annoying

My game crashed twice while battling Emerald. First time it was before I got into the battle and second was I almost beat her I swapped into my Weavile The Click ice punch on her Sceptile. And my game crashed I don't know if this is a general bug or it's just me having this issue. But having to wait 24 hours after game crashed is getting annoying

Hey @Endlesspain89,

I am sorry for the caused inconvenience.

It seems like you were unlucky with the occuring server crashes. It happens sometimes to users, not a lot but it happens.

Sadly we can't reset the cooldown of the boss, so you would have to wait 24 hours.

I checked it myself and there shouldn't be anything wrong with your account.

I hope you don't disconnect again, but if it does, please report it. I will contact a content scripter and make sure they look in it.

Hope this cleared some stuff up for you.

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Hey @Endlesspain89,

I am sorry for the caused inconvenience.

It seems like you were unlucky with the occuring server crashes. It happens sometimes to users, not a lot but it happens.

Sadly we can't reset the cooldown of the boss, so you would have to wait 24 hours.

I checked it myself and there shouldn't be anything wrong with your account.

I hope you don't disconnect again, but if it does, please report it. I will contact a content scripter and make sure they look in it.

Hope this cleared some stuff up for you.

Kind regards, Contrary

It must of been a glitch i have no idea. If it happens again i will let y'all know

• Like 1