There just isn't enough ways to give you guys my money in this game

Frostyjoe

Hey Guys was just wondering if you guy do donation events or anything like that where seasonal items come into the coin shop or other things become available via in game currency or donation?

Honestly I love this game been a great experience and I really just want you guy to take my money like a saved 40$ out of my check from work to buy stuff but after spending about 300 coin on cosmetics i had already obtianed all the cosmetics i could really realistically use and decided to roll like 200 coins in the boxs to get a bunch more but then i still had 300 or more coins to go and just ended up selling cc on the market for poke dollars and thats where I felt like ehh cause i wasnt considering doing this routinely but its just like what can i buy with the coins is very limited after purchasing over 1600 coins worth of stuff i have all the mounts and membership and exp pots i will need for months and It feels kinda akward that the best use of my coins in the store is just to collect pokedollars pls I just want to give you my money lol....

• Like 1