Legendary Dog Quest - Not sure if Im missing anything

Mistake92

Hi there, i was following https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?threads/★-legendary-megathread⎪complete-quests-and-seen-data.75301/

to start dog quest which require 450h+ and their data. However when i talk to scientist ray he doesnt recognise the data. thank you[ATTACH type=full" alt="105665]105665[/ATTACH]

Hi Mistake92, is your dex correct because it is showing you have owned data for lugia? As for the dog quest you can get seen data for the dogs from several locations but to progress in the quest you need to beat them in set locations.

1569007750524.png.6815c646f384fc38ca6e7ca492e58d12.png

To beat them in their locations you need to follow part one and two of the celebi quest, which can be found in Legendary pokemon megathread. Once you've done that you should be set to go for the dog of your choice.

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *

Lugia cought data must be mistake (haha) , but i got cought data of ho-oh as well...

As for dogs i will go to their respective locations to double check, thank you

@Edit

Yeah, so dogs data need to be from those locations, regardless if u have those already in dex.

Got the bell already

Edited by mistake92

Lugia cought data must be mistake (haha) , but i got cought data of ho-oh as well...

As for dogs i will go to their respective locations to double check, thank you

@Edit

Yeah, so dogs data need to be from those locations, regardless if u have those already in dex.

Got the bell already

That's good, you should be able to catch your chosen dog now although remember there isn't a guarantee it'll appear when you beat the guardian.

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *

Still not sure why i got cought data of lugia and ho-oh... I think its guarantee after 3rd win instead of chosen prize:D. Anyway thank you for your help and time

You get their caught datas by beating their minibosses, intended feature

I project a storm

A whirlwind of gales and torrents

A cosmic array so vibrant

Born emerging from heat and flames

Tempered by violent rays ~