Missed macho brace

Waski3126

Hi one day ago I had macho brace on Chansey cuz I wanted to train his EV, I saw that I can't oneshot other pokemons so I go sleep, today I wanted to train his lvl so I gave him focus sash to exp him easier and when I exped him to normal lvl I saw that I have not my macho brace in backpack, I tried find it but I couldn't, wasn't in backpack so I watched on pokedex, I search whole pokemons and backpack 3 times and I still couldn't find it? Is it possible that macho brace was deleted by focus sash? Plis let me answer how to fix this or back me macho brace.

1690123453_Zrzutekranu(28).thumb.png.2371815df549001cd2749a8ee83e1e3d.png

Hi one day ago I had macho brace on Chansey cuz I wanted to train his EV, I saw that I can't oneshot other pokemons so I go sleep, today I wanted to train his lvl so I gave him focus sash to exp him easier and when I exped him to normal lvl I saw that I have not my macho brace in backpack, I tried find it but I couldn't, wasn't in backpack so I watched on pokedex, I search whole pokemons and backpack 3 times and I still couldn't find it? Is it possible that macho brace was deleted by focus sash? Plis let me answer how to fix this or back me macho brace.

Hello @Waski3126 ,

I am sorry you experienced this. I have combed through your inventory and you indeed do not have any macho brace. I have also verified there are no macho braces on any of your pokemon in your PC. I also checked to see if perhaps you trashed a pokemon recently that was holding a macho brace. Unfortunately, there was no macho brace to be found.

To help replicate the bug, could you please tell me how you first acquired a macho brace?

~ TrollDaddy

4DSfvM6.png

DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE STAFF FOR HELP OR SUPPORT

USE APPROPRIATE FORUMS AND THREADS FOR HELP AND SUPPORT

RULES | REPORTS | SUPPORT | COMPLAINTS | DISCORD

FAQ | EVO & DELEVEL | RESTORE POKEMON

Hello @Waski3126 ,

I am sorry you experienced this. I have combed through your inventory and you indeed do not have any macho brace. I have also verified there are no macho braces on any of your pokemon in your PC. I also checked to see if perhaps you trashed a pokemon recently that was holding a macho brace. Unfortunately, there was no macho brace to be found.

To help replicate the bug, could you please tell me how you first acquired a macho brace?

~ TrollDaddy

I bought it propably 2-3 weeks ago for pokemoney.

I bought it propably 2-3 weeks ago for pokemoney.

Okay, I can verify that.

Have you sold anything in the markets recently?

Did a wild pokemon ever use Thief, Covet, or Trick on your Chansey?

I apologize if these seem like silly or unnecessary questions. I need to be rule out any possibilities that could have caused you to lose your macho brace. I have notified our Content Scripting team and we have internal testers looking to see if they can replicate your bug.

~ TrollDaddy

4DSfvM6.png

Okay, I can verify that.

Have you sold anything in the markets recently?

Did a wild pokemon ever use Thief, Covet, or Trick on your Chansey?

I apologize if these seem like silly or unnecessary questions. I need to be rule out any possibilities that could have caused you to lose your macho brace. I have notified our Content Scripting team and we have internal testers looking to see if they can replicate your bug.

~ TrollDaddy

Yeah I sold lots of poekmons but this was pokemons like natu so I didn't give them macho brace.

Idk I fight him only against some NPC's in volcan island. I don't think so any of them used Thief, Covet, or Trick on my Chansey especcially that they only used one hit me before I defeted them. And I didn't fight many times against wild pokemons as a chansey.

If it will be helpful I used macho brace on only some pokemons like : Klefki, Blissay, Chansey, Gengar, Snorlax, Conkeldurr(it was timbur or gurdurr yet) and chinchou.

Yeah I sold lots of poekmons but this was pokemons like natu so I didn't give them macho brace.

Idk I fight him only against some NPC's in volcan island. I don't think so any of them used Thief, Covet, or Trick on my Chansey especcially that they only used one hit me before I defeted them. And I didn't fight many times against wild pokemons as a chansey.

If it will be helpful I used macho brace on only some pokemons like : Klefki, Blissay, Chansey, Gengar, Snorlax, Conkeldurr(it was timbur or gurdurr yet) and chinchou.

I apologize for the delay in my response. Our team is still investigating the issue, we have not forgotten about it. I appreciate you being patient while we look into the possibility of this bug.

4DSfvM6.png

I apologize for the delay in my response. Our team is still investigating the issue, we have not forgotten about it. I appreciate you being patient while we look into the possibility of this bug.

Don't worry I have time ^^. Today I wana buy next macho brace cuz I need it to train my pokemons. If u fix this bug plis just back my macho brace and send me msg. GL