Free Pokeballs

Zekraz

No, absolute -1. To say that 50 pokeballs for 9k is expensive is an absolute joke. Balls really, REALLY cheap in the short and long term and easy to obtain. If you struggle with money, go and do dig spots, pokestops and more activities. Making money in pro is easy, and it's not hard to get epic pokemon. They're not THAT rare.

All of your comments it's false. EPIC ARE RARE, that's why you are against my idea because you want keep rarity for you.

And please teach me how to get an epic pokemon in 50 balls. I want to know your secret.

The true is : nobody says 9k for 50 balls it's expensive but 5000 pokeballs for 1 epic it's expensive because you need 5000 pokeballs for to have an epic one.

Don't change the subject and start to talk how to have monney in pro. Free Pokeballs doesn't change your life i mean.

And I reconize your name, you are the guy who insult me in the discord, I already told you, I don't want to talk with you because you are disrespectful but here, you can't insult me, that's why i like the forum because the disrespectful guy like you can't insult me in the forum like you did in discord before.

For your information, I had millions pokedollars but all my monney was spent in pokeballs and i never had one epic or just one decent.

So juat because you are unlucky it has to be free, -9001.

If you have read my message, you don't post this kind of comment. I don't need to tell you if it's a clever comment or not, i hope you understand by yourself what i'm thinking about this kind of comment. You have the right to not agree, but you don't have the right to be disrepectful.

I have read it thats why i posted it. Duh.

Congratulation, you are ready for read a book and maybe you will learn what is it respect others even if you disagree with idea.

But you are not the only one, on discord they insult me very well, so you are not the best at this "game".

Suggestion are not welcomed in discord because people are rude and insult you for nothing but here, it is the forum and you can't insult like discord or try to taunt me.

Im not insulting you at all. I just think its a dumb idea to make pokeballs free because you have bad luck getting epics. Epics aint rare and thinking people dont like this idea to keep their epics "rare" is Not valid. Balls are cheap and there is plenty of stuff to do to get special kind of balls. I never stated im the best at the game either so im bot the only one who has a problem reading then.

Popinsmoke_signiture.png

Locking this thread seeing this is becoming a bit too hectic.

While I generally try not to speak for the Content Team, the idea brought up by the OP is a bit too drastic for the game itself.

For the game, we pride ourselves by making the game a bit challenging for new and old Pokemon fans alike.

Now currently, you can be able to gain PokeBalls freely from PokeStops, the actual overworld, as well as other activies such as bosses and etc.

Due to this, there is no need to be providing pokeballs freely if you are able to take the time completing these tasks. If not, it just devalue progress in which I can see where most of the disagreement comes from in this thread.

In conclusion, the content team with the current setup are trying to reward continious play time. I do hope with this moving forward, you can probably come up with an compromise. in another suggestion.

Edited by Mercurius

spacer.png

General Support  PRO Official Discord  Ban & Mute Appeal  Bug Resolution Center  Suggestions  Game Guidance

Please take the time to review the forums before looking for guidance. If you find your answer, make sure to share your knowledge to other users to help the community.

Unsolicited messages will be fed to my dragons.