Cant get Dialga or Palkia dex data

Rahz

Hi i merged the wrong server but i had completed lake trio quest before and i got azelf so when i completed the sinnoh story at 2nd time again after merged wrong server i found that i havent Dialga or Palkia or even the other lake trio data and i tried to do the quest again but cant start it but i have azelf My question is that can i meet the other lake trio legendaries at the world quest even i havent the requirements ?

Edited by rahz

Hi i merged the wrong server but i had completed lake trio quest before and i got azelf so when i completed the sinnoh story at 2nd time again after merged wrong server i found that i havent Dialga or Palkia or even the other lake trio data and i tried to do the quest again but cant start it but i have azelf My question is that can i meet the other lake trio legendaries at the world quest even i havent the requirements ?

Hi Rahz, unfortunately you will not be able to encounter the rest of the lake trio at Birth island as it uses the variables from the quest to determine if you have the pokemon or not, so you will need to redo the lake trio quest in order to able to get them with a mystery ticket.

To redo the quest did you speak to Dawn at Professor Rowan's lab?

1569774108636.thumb.png.1933387ee88e67ce637bc0513a6cc0b7.png

We have a Legendary pokemon megathread which goes through all the quests for each legendary. If you have any problems with the quest please let me know and I will try to help you with it. If you can provide screenshots it would be easier as I can then see the issue myself.

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *

sorry i cant redo i spoke with dawn she did tell me anything she just said "congratulations for becoming sinnoh champion" and i went to home and spoke to tv and nothing happened , do i have to release my azlef?

It should come up with those messages once you've already got the message off Dawn and the TV. I will look at your variables when I get home to see if the quest has been initiated for you.

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *

i started the quest and went to Eterna forest and Wayward Cave as in the description of the guide but didnt find the Adamant Orb or the Lustrous Orb i tried to search in my bag but i didnt find those orbs too

1.png.4a709cf08221a54e5ea6d0afe24222b2.png

2.thumb.png.0f200178c177f6ed570881f81ae5a83c.png

3.thumb.png.a3f732b40826f235c0a8ed155f410163.png

4.thumb.png.0d6f91604676b46beaabb1a7b341564f.png

Edited by rahz

i started the quest and went to Eterna forest and Wayward Cave as in the description of the guide but didnt find the Adamant Orb or the Lustrous Orb i tried to search in my bag but i didnt find those orbs too

Hi dude, are you sure you merged the wrong server? I've looked through your variables and you've got them, not just for the lake trio but for the latis too. It's showing that you've completed both quests so there shouldn't be a problem, you should be able to get the others via mystery ticket.

width=695px

yes i merged the wrong server and what about i havent Dialga or Palkia or even the other lake trio data

I can see on your pokedex that you do not have the seen data for uxie, mesprite or palkia. I will speak to one of the content scripters and ask them to look over the variables to see if there is anything I missed and will get back to you when I've gotten an answer.

width=695px