Wts epic relaxed ferro spd 1 PvP ready

Araragikun

Hello there,

I don't see any offers posted by Smokerog here, so how can you sell the mon to him? @araragiKun

This is the highest bid and he should be the winner of the auction. What was the reason that you sold the mon to Smokerog?

Looking forward to your reply.

Ahhh my bad I should send ss before do the trade,my bad!Screenshot_2019-10-03-06-33-01-695_com.PROTeam.PokemonRevolution.jpg.328ef59c4a9f3eb4139c346d60d55799.jpg

The offer is being offer when I do call out for the next 10 min and at the last minute he bid this...

rps20220302_030240.jpg.e7d9bbadf817d61cb813fb68f47830fe.jpg

Hello there,

I don't see any offers posted by Smokerog here, so how can you sell the mon to him? @araragiKun

This is the highest bid and he should be the winner of the auction. What was the reason that you sold the mon to Smokerog?

Looking forward to your reply.

If ever I am wrong here trade mod can force the trade, n advice me what I did wrong so that I won't make same mistake next time :)

This offer wasn't posted nor acknowledged, also you can't prove when the offer was posted as there are no times stamps. So, this offer will be considered as void as it was your mistake to not post it here. If the offer was posted 10 min prior to the auction end, then the auction time extends by +15 minutes just to avoid last minute sniping. Since you can't prove that the offer was on time as it misses time stamps, the winner of the auction is Exoforce.

Also, this is an official warning to you for being careless with auctions. Repeating this again will lead to sanctions next time. So, please be careful.

Talking about things to be done next, I'll be moving the pokemon to @Exoforce 's account as he is the legitimate winner of the auction.

@smokerog You can read the entire thing if you find the ferrothorn missing from your account.

I'll update once the aforementioned things are done.

Thanks for comprehending.

678706a68a8ba6a1d9d1188afb7a4157-png.jpg

~A strong man stands above and conquers all~

This offer wasn't posted nor acknowledged, also you can't prove when the offer was posted as there are no times stamps. So, this offer will be considered as void as it was your mistake to not post it here. If the offer was posted 10 min prior to the auction end, then the auction time extends by +15 minutes just to avoid last minute sniping. Since you can't prove that the offer was on time as it misses time stamps, the winner of the auction is Exoforce.

Also, this is an official warning to you for being careless with auctions. Repeating this again will lead to sanctions next time. So, please be careful.

Talking about things to be done next, I'll be moving the pokemon to @Exoforce 's account as he is the legitimate winner of the auction.

@smokerog You can read the entire thing if you find the ferrothorn missing from your account.

I'll update once the aforementioned things are done.

Thanks for comprehending.

Ok thanks for the warn,advice and to help me clear up the auction, sorry for the inconvenience from my part due to bad handling auction ..... Thanks again ^^