About shiny.

Red

As of right now shinies will have nothing special other than color.

dweiRlA.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I really like the way this topic is taking, serious. In my opinion, all shiny ivs must be 1-31 how in original games, to not fall into the same error again. Indeed, shiny Pokemons are extremely rare and this is the reason that make them so special. Its color and rarity, nothing else. In fact, exists a whole math question that explains why shiny pokemons can't be the best of its category, so no reason to make them overpower. Congratulations to the staff for how this question has been reviewed.

EZrqsq6.png

I really like the way this topic is taking, serious. In my opinion, all shiny ivs must be 1-31 how in original games, to not fall into the same error again. Indeed, shiny Pokemons are extremely rare and this is the reason that make them so special. Its color and rarity, nothing else. In fact, exists a whole math question that explains why shiny pokemons can't be the best of its category, so no reason to make them overpower. Congratulations to the staff for how this question has been reviewed.

:xiagree: , is not necessary shinies have a better status, their colours is what make them specials...