wanna the reward of a fight lost for server crash

Mirkotidus91

i was fighting lorelei in medium level, at the 00:20am of the 08/10/2019, when i choose garchomp ( have got mew and another poke full) for kill whit last move the lorelei's poke and ...crash server....losed the fight . boss cd restarted and losed the item ( revival herb ,max potion etc etc) 50 unit used in combat.... what i've to do? everytime happen this.... in this month has happened 3 times ( brock , boss and lorelei..)im tired now.

i was fighting lorelei in medium level, at the 00:20am of the 08/10/2019, when i choose garchomp ( have got mew and another poke full) for kill whit last move the lorelei's poke and ...crash server....losed the fight . boss cd restarted and losed the item ( revival herb ,max potion etc etc) 50 unit used in combat.... what i've to do? everytime happen this.... in this month has happened 3 times ( brock , boss and lorelei..)im tired now.

Hi, @Mirkotidus91.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Note that this game is still continuously updating and crashes can always occur at any time.

If we are to bring the server to maintenance, you'll receive a warning, but in cases of random crashes unfortunately it's impossible for us to warn the players since we can't predict them.

I understand that you are sad and frustrated for the situation, but we won't be able to refund you in any way for the cause of server crashes, because it would be unfair for all other players that experienced similar problems.

Moreover, the system now checks when the server crashed and reset the player's boss cooldown when they lose due to main server problems, so it would have been your internet problem that caused your game to crash :(

I'm once again very sorry for what happened to you on the bosses.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

• Like 1

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love

was a problem of all the server not of my internet connection or mine issues...so can't refund nothing??? what protocol of rule is ? for a your problem we have to lose item and other things??? isnt correct because we spend eur for buy coin and shop in the game...if is this the rule on this game here , i will leave because isnt the first time then happen that and i wanna be tutelated when spend money .

so we have to say only "bye".

was a problem of all the server not of my internet connection or mine issues...so can't refund nothing:ChikoritaWTF: what protocol of rule is ? for a your problem we have to lose item and other things:ChikoritaWTF: isnt correct because we spend eur for buy coin and shop in the game...if is this the rule on this game here , i will leave because isnt the first time then happen that and i wanna be tutelated when spend money .

so we have to say only "bye".

As HappyMango said, we can not offer refunds for lost items due to a rollback/crash.

For clarification, all the money you donate does not go towards Staff, we work entirely for free in our free time to bring the community new content.

With that being said, I will close this topic.

• Like 2