WE WANT MEGA EVOLVE

Medved1

What is the reason why you won’t add mega evolution for ordinary players? You don’t need excuses with balance (admins fight using mega evolution against ordinary players). Make at least so that you could buy as a pvp item. (So that ordinary players can buy both for pvp koin and for simple currency, and that would not cost sky-high, 300-400 thousand are enough. I do not want to show aggression, but I want to get a detailed answer to my question.

• Like 1

Megas will be added after pvp rework is done (basically an update where all moves, abilities and such are coded from scratch so everything works). And i'm pretty sure it's highest in the devs priority list currently, or maybe GUI revamp

• Like 1

I project a storm

A whirlwind of gales and torrents

A cosmic array so vibrant

Born emerging from heat and flames

Tempered by violent rays ~

saying mega is for children when you play pokemon is dumb

i want that box also, where you can sort and filter through your pokemon, rate them for pvp, pvpable, usable, shiny etc.

and the pvp rework is also great, I think the team is focusing on the right things, they just need to get more done asap

• Like 1

I do not want to show aggression

I mean, considering this is a free pokemon game, the fact that you would even consider aggression an option is a little weird. Just enjoy your free game and let the changes happen as they come. These devs don't even get paid. Entitlement like this makes my stomach turn.