cant login in gold server

Rahz

hi i am in silver server i merged before the wrong server i was blue i choosed red i wanted to make another character in gold server with same account rahz but i cant it said invaild username or password, i just want to know in this case i cant transfer from silver to gold ? and i have a question so if i make 2 characters in each servers in same accounts rahz i couldnt server transfer one of them because there will be an empty place?

image.png.d63b5c4104f3ab49f5f4d0efb82ed837.png

hi i am in silver server i merged before the wrong server i was blue i choosed red i wanted to make another character in gold server with same account rahz but i cant it said invaild username or password, i just want to know in this case i cant transfer from silver to gold ? and i have a question so if i make 2 characters in each servers in same accounts rahz i couldnt server transfer one of them because there will be an empty place?

Hi, @rahz.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I have checked your account's database and found out you recently logged into Gold server.

Can you please confirm that your problem for "invalid username or password" has already been solved?

For the transfer case, your Silver account will be on Gold and your Gold account will be on Silver, which means, if you request a server transfer on your rahz account, your rahz accounts on both servers will get swapped.

However, you can't transfer your account at the moment as the server transfer service is currently closed, so you'll have to wait until PRO staffs open up the service again.

There is no set eta for when it will be opened again.

But, when the service is re-opened, it will be an announced in both the Announcement Subforums and the announcement channel in our Official PRO Discord Server, so I recommend you to stay in touch with the announcements.

Note that there are certain requirements for Server Transfer, so check out the previous Server-Transfer-Thread for detailed information about the requirements.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love

yes after i got invalid username or password messege i asked on discord the gave me a link to rest password and it worked ty and sorry for bother

Don't feel sorry for asking.

This place is made for players to ask questions and we are here to help players solve their problems.

So, don't hesitate asking when you have questions.

Since the problem has been solved, I'll be now closing the thread.

Have a nice day and enjoy the game :)

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love