Stuck on Loading Map Screen

Ltian6

Hello there, I am always stuck on the 'Loading Map' in the silver server and every time I try, it just loads forever and eventually say connection lost. I am probably somewhere in Goldenrod City right now please help. Below is the stuck forever loading map screen until connection lost.

Capture.thumb.PNG.be9b1ce7918c70a113d936cf8cef0add.PNG

Hello there, I am always stuck on the 'Loading Map' in the silver server and every time I try, it just loads forever and eventually say connection lost. I am probably somewhere in Goldenrod City right now please help. Below is the stuck forever loading map screen until connection lost.

[ATTACH=full]109538[/ATTACH]

Usually, restarting the client helps (completely closing the client and then opening again). But it looks like you've already done that (If you haven't, try it).

If that is something that doesn't work, try reinstalling the game from here . But make sure you delete all of the game files first. If even this doesn't solve the issue, use a VPN (https://windscribe.com/)

unknown12.png

No amount of money ever bought a second of time

Sorry but I am on a school laptop and I can't go to VPN and I re downloaded it but it still not work is there some other ways?

Oh, then I guess you're using a public network. Public networks such as school WiFi could be blocking PRO. Other than this, your antivirus/firewall could be the issue as well. Try these steps to fix these:

1. If you're using a public network, they could have had their IP blocked already or be blocking the game on their network, you would need to ask them to find if that's the case. Using a VPN can help too.

2. If it is your Firewall/antivirus, totally disable them and run the game again.

Other than these, your provider could be blocking PRO, I'd you're not using your school WiFi. In this case, you'll have to talk to you internet provider. You should also try to run the game as an admin and in Windows Compatibility mode if all the steps fail.

• Like 1

unknown12.png

No amount of money ever bought a second of time