Predators [PvP Guild]

Irruushi

What's your IGN ? Naiive

How old are you ? 19

What is your discord id ? Naiive#6278

What is your goal in PRO ? To be the best and prove that anyone can be a great trainer just be play hard and show them what we got and as a guild we can prove that if we work together as a ant we can accomplish a better future in PRO

What is your favorite aspect in PRO ? Well,the hunting decent and godly pokes and fight pvp

What was your highest rating achieved in the last 3 PvP seasons?

Well yesterday i finished all the region and now i fighting all the bosses and grind a better team

I choose your guild because this is the best guild to start a new journey and most of the members are actually super kind and good

Thank you for your application however there's 2 reason we couldn't accept you for :

1- Lack of hours

2- Full Guild

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's your IGN?--ChiiCe242

How old are you?--16

What is Your Discord ID?--Professor Pancake#0024

What's your goal in PRO?--to be the very best

What is your favorite aspect of PRO?--to be the very best

What was your highest rating achieved in the last 3 PvP seasons?--1 because i stopped playing pro for awhile

Please include a screenshot of your trainer card!

Hello you have stated that in your last 3 seasons you managed to earn 1 rating while in other applications you stated 200-300, can you be more transparency

Hello you have stated that in your last 3 seasons you managed to earn 1 rating while in other applications you stated 200-300, can you be more transparency

my highest rating ever was 200 something but in the last few seasons I have 1 rating because I stopped playing

• Like 1

NABFINAL.gif.c9515b1a0e3cab7447d68b179fdfed87.gif

What's your IGN? Luciooo

How old are you? 22

What is Your Discord ID? iLiveForYou#7917

What's your goal in PRO? Honestly, right now is to be rich like 50m so I could buy godly pokes

What is your favorite aspect of PRO? For me, PRO is amazing since you can interact with other people and you can go to different regions

What was your highest rating achieved in the last 3 PvP seasons? I just cameback last 2 weeks ago and I wanna join this guild since I'm planning to PvP this new season so I will learn a lot of tips in PvP besides youtube. My favorite team btw is sun team because of Venusaur and Volcarona.

trainerss.png.e13a5d966a9bed30747e3b4c2d05f2b0.png

What's your IGN? Luciooo

How old are you? 22

What is Your Discord ID? iLiveForYou#7917

What's your goal in PRO? Honestly, right now is to be rich like 50m so I could buy godly pokes

What is your favorite aspect of PRO? For me, PRO is amazing since you can interact with other people and you can go to different regions

What was your highest rating achieved in the last 3 PvP seasons? I just cameback last 2 weeks ago and I wanna join this guild since I'm planning to PvP this new season so I will learn a lot of tips in PvP besides youtube. My favorite team btw is sun team because of Venusaur and Volcarona.

Thank You for applying, we will contact you shortly !

IGN - Theobooboo

22 years old boomer :V

Discord id - Theo#9919 (don't bother I'm already in channel :3)

Gold in pro ? Hmm lemme think... To get rich and to get to ladder :D

Fav aspect of pro huh ? ... Love how toxic some people are :D

Highest rating in last 2 seasons would be (224).. . I'm still new to pvp tbh

IMG_20200407_105521.jpg.bce0d62dd3025f014170cf2992b50122.jpg

videotogif-2021-01-26-13-45-37.gif

IGN - Theobooboo

22 years old boomer :V

Discord id - Theo#9919 (don't bother I'm already in channel :3)

Gold in pro ? Hmm lemme think... To get rich and to get to ladder :D

Fav aspect of pro huh ? ... Love how toxic some people are :D

Highest rating in last 2 seasons would be (224).. . I'm still new to pvp tbh

Thank you for applying will contact you shortly

What's your IGN? -- Frizpyy

How old are you? -- 16 years old

What is Your Discord ID? -- frizpyy#3071

What's your goal in PRO? -- Im guess is creating a n off-meta team and tryin to reach ladder while getting rich :3 .

What is your favorite aspect of PRO? -- The different players i come in touch with and the different mindsets they have while pvping

What was your highest rating achieved in the last 3 PvP seasons? -- 229 on (gold) new to pvp as well \

I was playign everyday 2 years ago and i quitted . Started playin again 15 days ago but im active 25h a day

Screenshot_118.png.cf8b7bad379a3fdc2462a2d21c464e18.png

Edited by frizpyy
  • Like 1

"There are limits to self-indulgence, none to self-restraint." -- Gandhi

:PixiuKnife:

What's your IGN? -- Frizpyy

How old are you? -- 16 years old

What is Your Discord ID? -- frizpyy#3071

What's your goal in PRO? -- Im guess is creating a n off-meta team and tryin to reach ladder while getting rich :3 .

What is your favorite aspect of PRO? -- The different players i come in touch with and the different mindsets they have while pvping

What was your highest rating achieved in the last 3 PvP seasons? -- 229 on (gold) new to pvp as well \

I was playign everyday 2 years ago and i quitted . Started playin again 15 days ago but im active 25h a day

Thank you for applying we will contact you shortly