Ayee

Guest Archinix

Welcome to the PRO community! :xwelcomesign: Our community can be quirky but we like to have fun some times and we may not see eye to eye but for the most part we stick together. Although we are still growing and PRO isn't live just yet, i'll tell you that it would be hard to find a better pokemon mmorpg or community of people. :Content:

FRnvVzg.png

Guest Archinix
Howdy o/

Long time no see ;)

\o

The best duo reunited in a whole new game. :D

We got dis.

:Cool:

Welcome to the PRO community! :xwelcomesign: Our community can be quirky but we like to have fun some times and we may not see eye to eye but for the most part we stick together. Although we are still growing and PRO isn't live just yet, i'll tell you that it would be hard to find a better pokemon mmorpg or community of people.

Some times? Naah, we the PRO community will take care that our players will have fun ALL the time

:xfocus: Welcome to PRO

nsyIQuy.gif

Welcome to the PRO community! :xwelcomesign: Our community can be quirky but we like to have fun some times and we may not see eye to eye but for the most part we stick together. Although we are still growing and PRO isn't live just yet, i'll tell you that it would be hard to find a better pokemon mmorpg or community of people. :Content:

Couldn't have said it better myself, well I could if I tried, probably leave out the "have fun some times" since me and not having fun don't mix well. Anyway see you in game

PhantomTheHaunter.gif

trainercard-Phantom0x0_1.png