No return of my pokémons after a loan.

Lola

Hello,

I lent 2 pokemones (in lending) to a friend last night (around 5:00 to 5:30 pm, Paris time) for a duration of 24:00. However, I did not get them back when my friend "Isaberl" sent them back to me. The pokémons in question were "Crawdaunt" and a "Parasect" Shiny. Unfortunately, I did not think of taking a screen with the pokemon ID. Could you study the history of the echyange please?

Yours truly,

Hello Lola , i got some questions :

What you was doing when this bug happen ? you was disconnected , hunting ? In a poke center ? in wild / pvp battle ? Vs a boss ? in a quest ? something like this, can you tell me ?

Can you ask same things to your friend and send me the max informations possible please .

Thanks.

Hello,

I lent 2 pokemones (in lending) to a friend last night (around 5:00 to 5:30 pm, Paris time) for a duration of 24:00. However, I did not get them back when my friend "Isaberl" sent them back to me. The pokémons in question were "Crawdaunt" and a "Parasect" Shiny. Unfortunately, I did not think of taking a screen with the pokemon ID. Could you study the history of the echyange please?

Yours truly,

• Like 1

lsqu.jpg

Bugs Report Center

Client Bugs - Pvp Bugs - Npc's/Quests Bugs - Mapping Bugs

Use the proper Subforum so others can share their knowledge and help.