I need help

Epsilon00

Good afternoon, the reason for the post is to request a favor .. inside the players there is a girl with autism, she does not understand the English language and left the area where darkrai is captured, which she can no longer re-enter .. now the favor I wanted to ask you is to activate the area again and I will explain to her what you should do inside .. or if that is not possible, transfer my darkrai to her, I have no problem losing it by such a reason, thank you very much .. the character of the girl is Francyscadj

• Like 2

• Administrator

Good afternoon, the reason for the post is to request a favor .. inside the players there is a girl with autism, she does not understand the English language and left the area where darkrai is captured, which she can no longer re-enter .. now the favor I wanted to ask you is to activate the area again and I will explain to her what you should do inside .. or if that is not possible, transfer my darkrai to her, I have no problem losing it by such a reason, thank you very much .. the character of the girl is Francyscadj

Hi @Error4O4

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience experienced.

I am happy to inform you that given the situation and the many players that unintentionally, despite the given warn, left the Dark Realm, we have decided to give them second chance by resetting their quest.

Do keep in mind however, that the reset will permit the user to obtain only Darkrai but not the Rerolls, this in order to not make it possible to be abused in any way.

I am not able to provide you an estimated amount of time, this because to add a reset our Content Scripters have to go back and edit the entire quest to permit the reset to be done.

However, it should not take less than a week, so please be patient in the while.

I hope the given information cleared any doubt and made you, and the girl you are talking about, happy.

Please, if you have any further question please do not hesitate to ask.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others