Problems in Halloween quest

Severosx

Hello, i need some help, i've started the Halloween Quest in 2017, but i didn't finish that, so, now, i was trying to do the quest, but i can't find any blue balls, because they are invisibles, and also i can't do the decisions on the quest, I can't continue the quest... i think it's a bug, or maybe i need some reset i don't know, but please, someone help me, i want to do this quest ;-;

Hello, i need some help, i've started the Halloween Quest in 2017, but i didn't finish that, so, now, i was trying to do the quest, but i can't find any blue balls, because they are invisibles, and also i can't do the decisions on the quest, I can't continue the quest... i think it's a bug, or maybe i need some reset i don't know, but please, someone help me, i want to do this quest :PiplupCry:

Hi SeveroSX, there is no known bug with this portion of the quest and so far everyone who's reported a problem has ended up not having found all the spirits and have missed one. This part of the halloween quest is the same as the 2017 quest and there are a few old guides for this part of the quest. The video I've linked below shows a map of the forest and circles the location of all the spirits. The video is in Spanish but you don't need to listen to it. If you go to timestamp 4:10 you will see the map with all the spirit locations marked down. The link to the video is here.

If after looking at the video and going to all the spots on it you still do not have collected all the spirits I will look further into this for you. Please be aware that same are a pain to get and you need to move around until you get the right spot. The one at the bottom right of the map, hidden under a tree took me a good few minutes to find when I did the quest.

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *

Olá SeveroSX, não há nenhum bug conhecido nesta parte da missão e até agora todos os que relataram um problema acabaram não tendo encontrado todos os espíritos e perderam um. Esta parte da missão do dia das bruxas é a mesma da missão de 2017 e existem alguns guias antigos para essa parte da missão. O vídeo que eu vinculei abaixo mostra um mapa da floresta e circula a localização de todos os espíritos. O vídeo está em espanhol, mas você não precisa ouvi-lo. Se você for para o timestamp 4:10, verá o mapa com todos os locais espirituais marcados para baixo. O link para o vídeo está aqui.

Se depois de olhar o vídeo e de ir a todos os pontos nele, você ainda não tiver reunido todos os espíritos, analisarei mais a fundo isso para você. Por favor, esteja ciente de que os mesmos são difíceis de obter e você precisa se mover até chegar ao local certo. Aquele no canto inferior direito do mapa, escondido debaixo de uma árvore, levou alguns minutos para descobrir quando fiz a missão.

[/CITAR]

Thank you, but, i've already did this... i still have the same problem, i invited my frind to try on his computer, and he also have this problem only in my account...