What to do after Sinnoh?

Specialone

Hello please tell me i am back after 2 years.. I have finished sinnoh what i can do now?

Hello @Specialone ,

Welcome back and congratulations for finishing Sinnoh! Now that you have completed the main story, there is a lot of end game content for you to explore. I will highlight some of it.

• Seasonal Events! Right now we have our Halloween Event ongoing. You can start the Halloween Event by speaking to "Mummy Pharais" at any port city. (Vermillion, Olivine, Lilycove, Canalave)
  • NPC Bosses! There are over 50 bosses you can test your teams against, each with three difficulty levels and unique teams. Rewards include from 10k-40k pokedollars, unique items, and rare pokemon. Rewards increased based on difficulty. Click here for guides to each boss.
  • Catch Legendary Pokemon! Now that you are a champion in each region, you can pursue several legendary pokemon. Click here for guides to each legendary.
  • Ranked PvP! PRO offers a competitive PvP envoirnment with dedicated pvp rules, a monthly ladder with rewards and tournament invites, as well as a shop with unique items, mounts, and cosmetics only accessible with pvp coins earned through playing pvp.
  • PRO is extremely social! Meet other players through out PRO Discord, join a guild, or just chat about in the in game chat. I notice you are from Greece. PRO has many players from Greece.
  • Exclusive Areas with Membership! Although membership requires medallions purchasable through the coin shop, you can also buy medallions from players with pokedollars through trade chat. Membership gives you access to places like Sevii Islands and Leev Town that provide an entirely new quest line.
  • Pinkan & Dock Islands! Dock Island gives you access to unique bosses and Pinkan Island gives you the ability to catch pink formed pokemon.

Excavation Sites, Dig Spots, Sinnoh Newspaper, Daycare Quest, Trick House Challenges, and just so many more things that you can discover while traversing through PRO.

Please let me know if you have more questions or concerns regarding this,

~ TrollDaddy

4DSfvM6.png

DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE STAFF FOR HELP OR SUPPORT

USE APPROPRIATE FORUMS AND THREADS FOR HELP AND SUPPORT

RULES | REPORTS | SUPPORT | COMPLAINTS | DISCORD

FAQ | EVO & DELEVEL | RESTORE POKEMON