Server rollback my halloween forkie is gone

Undertale

I've a screenshot with it.

QAQ can I somehow get it back?

[ATTACH type=full" width="944px" alt="110218]110218[/ATTACH]

Hi, @undertale.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Note that this game is still continuously updating and crashes can always occur at any time.

If we are to bring the server to maintenance, you'll receive a warning, but in cases of random crashes, unfortunately it's impossible for us to warn the players since we can't predict them.

I understand that you are sad and frustrated for the situation, but we won't be able to refund you in any way for the cause of server rollback, because it would be unfair for all other players that experienced similar problems.

I'm once again very sorry for what happened to your froakie.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

• Like 1

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love

Yikes!!!! thats wild ^^^^^

Hi, @undertale.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Note that this game is still continuously updating and crashes can always occur at any time.

If we are to bring the server to maintenance, you'll receive a warning, but in cases of random crashes, unfortunately it's impossible for us to warn the players since we can't predict them.

I understand that you are sad and frustrated for the situation, but we won't be able to refund you in any way for the cause of server rollback, because it would be unfair for all other players that experienced similar problems.

I'm once again very sorry for what happened to your froakie.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

You guys should definitely do that for every player with proof that the server crash is the problem make a megathread like de evolution or something? Try a little harder than theirs nothing we can do because if we do that then we actaully have to help people after messing up our game that we are supposed to be monitoring? What kind of backwards logic was that lol

• Like 1

Yikes!!!! thats wild ^^^^^

You guys should definitely do that for every player with proof that the server crash is the problem make a megathread like de evolution or something? Try a little harder than theirs nothing we can do because if we do that then we actaully have to help people after messing up our game that we are supposed to be monitoring? What kind of backwards logic was that lol

Right, we cant help you cause if we do then we gotta help everybody else for something that we are at fault. Sucks to be @undertale

• Like 1

I honestly feel bad @undertale like their is someone selling their basic hallo froakie for 2m and he had one and thats just 2m for a one with bad ivs or roughly 6 coin capsules or 30$ of in game currency just gone because staff cant help I would be so devastated to see that just disappear and then have staff just tell you sucks to be you

• Like 1

High chance that the Froakie hasnt got an ID yet, so it couldnt be recovered even if staff wants to.

Next time, relog immediately right after you catch something of value for it to be saved in the game database. Use Masterball to quicken the catching process if u deem necessary.

Of course, if the crash happens during this interval then there is nothing we can do.

May your luck be better next time.

• Like 1