How to improve your suggestion

Sparklylemonade

1. 1.

So I've seen a lot of suggestions come and go, many of which I feel have been declined because the person suggesting hasn't put much thought into it, so here's a comprehensive guide to some questions your suggestion should answer:

Is my suggestion viable?

This is possibly the most important question to ask yourself. Think about whether your suggestion is possible, is it a good idea or should I rethink it slightly? Included in this should be the questions below.

How important is my idea?

Would this be impactful to PRO? Where would I rate it in comparison to other updates that are possible? You could say whether it would be a small quality of life update, or if it is absolutely mandatory that your idea happens. Also think about timescales - would it take the developers a long time, or could it be a quick and easy job.

How would my idea affect to community?

I've seen a lot of selfish suggestion ideas. Would your idea affect the majority of the community or just a small portion? Think about how it would affect everyone, not just yourself to better tailor your suggestion; Remember that this game is for everyone.

Is my suggestion likely in the planning anyway?

You should implement TM “X” is a very common suggestion, and I can almost guarantee that if it’s a viable tm or move, it’ll be in the game eventually. Patience is a virtue, so please be patient; asking for a specific TM or such will likely not get it in the game any faster just because you asked for it. Also refer to “how would my idea affect the community?”

If you think you have additional valid questions to add, feel free to add them! Remember that no suggestion is perfect, and there’s always room for improvement.

~Sparkly

shqhK5q.png