Loading Map

Sabuguinho

1. 1.

PRO Username: Sabuguinho

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

after 10 floor in bell tower

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

PRO Username: Sabuguinho

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Basic Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

after 10 floor in bell tower

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

more than 30 minutos in this screen

OZUXgqN.png

I have a problem with log in my client x32, idk if the same but I want to put it in any part, btw, when are charging client in "dowload maps 0%" it say a error and continue with the client but I can't log in. :( for other way when I log out of my account I'm in mt silver so idk if the trainers valley have any relation with that. :D:

Hi there,

The map server was down today, but it has been up by now. If you're playing on PC, try to close your client completely, then re-open it. As for Android users, I'm afraid you will need to wait for next client update to be able to get into those maps, because those maps are new and Android clients aren't able to download new maps. Sorry for the inconvinience.

If you're still stuck, feel free to look for any staff members in game or discord/irc when you're online, or just login using a PC and get out of that map yourself :)

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.