Dakrai-IV reset

Elyiro97

Dear Support,

Yesterday, October 25, 2019, I did the halloween quest and I captured Darkrai. It had 31 Ivs in Speed and like 24 in SpA and decent ones in the rest. Someone then told me that I get a free IV reroll for it and I could keep one stat iv so I did and kept the Speed IV, the new IVs were very trash and so I clicked that I do not want them to be set but then they got set to my Dakrai for some readon after I literally put that I didnt. Me, obviously doing it and then realizing that IVs were changed, didnt take a screenshot because I thought after pressing that I dont want the new Ivs it would be back to what it was but it wasnt. Now I basically have this Dakrai with trash Ivs because of some game problems and resetting it would be not a good choice now cause i cant keep the speed IV. I was wondering if you guys can help me have the IVs back to what it was when I first caught it because it is very annoying that after not wanting to get the new IVs (after reoll) I still get them, It doesnt make any sense (why would I want new trash IVs knoing the ones originally are better). I really hope I can get some help with this. I am attaching a screeshot of the current IVs of Dakrai

144470947_ScreenShot2019-10-26at4_08_07PM.png.91ce4d6e12503312c6b281a9043fdefb.png