Finding 3rd spirit in ghoul swamp

Jozacro

Hello everyone i feel that i have a problem. The thing is i found all blue poke balls and got only 1 spirit and i needed 2 more. Then i found randomly one invisible spirit and im left with 1 more...And then 4/5 hours later i didnt find that last one...i clicked literally on every single spot 3/4 times in that swamp and i cant find last spirit. I watched few youtube videos and on that spot where youtuber found a spirit i cant...So i dont know what problem is maybe its a bug or im so unlucky ???

Hello everyone i feel that i have a problem. The thing is i found all blue poke balls and got only 1 spirit and i needed 2 more. Then i found randomly one invisible spirit and im left with 1 more...And then 4/5 hours later i didnt find that last one...i clicked literally on every single spot 3/4 times in that swamp and i cant find last spirit. I watched few youtube videos and on that spot where youtuber found a spirit i cant...So i dont know what problem is maybe its a bug or im so unlucky :ChikoritaWTF:

Hi JozaCRO, the locations are random within those 10 spots for everyone so where some found it you might not. That said some of the locations are difficult to find, the one just above the bottom right circle (right of the house) is particularly tricky and even when knowing it was there it took me a while moving step by step until I found the right spot as it's hidden behind the tree.

I have looked at your variables and it says you have all 3 spirits, have you tried leaving the area to the north yet? If you cannot, can you tell me what it says

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *

Hi JozaCRO, the locations are random within those 10 spots for everyone so where some found it you might not. That said some of the locations are difficult to find, the one just above the bottom right circle (right of the house) is particularly tricky and even when knowing it was there it took me a while moving step by step until I found the right spot as it's hidden behind the tree.

I have looked at your variables and it says you have all 3 spirits, have you tried leaving the area to the north yet? If you cannot, can you tell me what it says

I have used this thread as guidance, as I too have gone to all the spots mentioned here, and have not found the third spirit - pretty frustrated at this point lol.

I have used this thread as guidance, as I too have gone to all the spots mentioned here, and have not found the third spirit - pretty frustrated at this point lol.

Have you tried heading north from the area too? Our tools are showing you've got all 3 spirits

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...