Some Suggestions

Typhoeus

I have some suggestions in my mind couple of days, i don't know if they were suggested before. Some of them may be sounds absurd or seems impossible but i would like to get some feedback like if it is possible or never going to happen.

1) Achievements: If you think widely all of the mmorpg running some achievement system or something like that. It is very unlikely for the pokemon game but it can turn out to a good system.

i.e : ' Catching 500 water type pokemon' , Reward : 'Water type Expert' title, 'Water type item chest'(contains randomly an item like water gem, splash plate, mystic water)

2) Items: We all know items are randomly dropping from wild pokemons. There was a quest for Aerodactylite back then that you had to find all fossils and donate them to museum. I really liked that idea i mean quest-reward shaped. It really improves the game's pve. My suggestion is instead of finding items on wild pokemons can you make them like quest-reward shaped. I mean like adding a npc for those quest.

i.e : ' Faint 20 fire type wild pokemon' Reward : Charcoal

3) Titles: I don't know if it possible to add extra name on top of the nicknames but if it possible that may extend the rewards of ranked pvp and some pve content. I mean a title like 'Winner of ..., Champion of ....' or like i suggested on achievements ' Water Type Expert'

4) Storage filter: You were working on the storage issue as we knew. I have suggestions for it but don't know if you are planned or not.

-Type Filter: Filter that arrange pokemons by their type.

-Nature Filter: Filter that arrange pokemons by their nature.

-Dex filter: Arrange pokemons by pokedex number of pokemon

101472 By the way about items suggestion, it can really set up a good base for mega stones. I mean i prefer making a really hard quest instead of grinding like hours and praying for rng.

Of course.

I agree with all you said. I really like to see all this implemented, but I don't think this is high priority.

From 2015: I'm still here

101472 By the way about items suggestion, it can really set up a good base for mega stones. I mean i prefer making a really hard quest instead of grinding like hours and praying for rng.

Of course.

I agree with all you said. I really like to see all this implemented, but I don't think this is high priority.

I know you are right, just suggestions for future though. Birds' Quest or Celebi Quest on the way, Hoenn is coming soon. I know staff are pretty busy with those stuffs. I was suggesting for the future anyway just wanted to hear community's opinion and staff's decions whether is possible or not.

101309 I have some suggestions in my mind couple of days, i don't know if they were suggested before. Some of them may be sounds absurd or seems impossible but i would like to get some feedback like if it is possible or never going to happen.

1) Achievements: If you think widely all of the mmorpg running some achievement system or something like that. It is very unlikely for the pokemon game but it can turn out to a good system.

i.e : ' Catching 500 water type pokemon' , Reward : 'Water type Expert' title, 'Water type item chest'(contains randomly an item like water gem, splash plate, mystic water)

2) Items: We all know items are randomly dropping from wild pokemons. There was a quest for Aerodactylite back then that you had to find all fossils and donate them to museum. I really liked that idea i mean quest-reward shaped. It really improves the game's pve. My suggestion is instead of finding items on wild pokemons can you make them like quest-reward shaped. I mean like adding a npc for those quest.

i.e : ' Faint 20 fire type wild pokemon' Reward : Charcoal

3) Titles: I don't know if it possible to add extra name on top of the nicknames but if it possible that may extend the rewards of ranked pvp and some pve content. I mean a title like 'Winner of ..., Champion of ....' or like i suggested on achievements ' Water Type Expert'

4) Storage filter: You were working on the storage issue as we knew. I have suggestions for it but don't know if you are planned or not.

-Type Filter: Filter that arrange pokemons by their type.

-Nature Filter: Filter that arrange pokemons by their nature.

-Dex filter: Arrange pokemons by pokedex number of pokemon

1) I see where you're going with this, and an achievement system would give players major end-game goals, this also ties in with 3) I think where you mention titles, so you could get titles for each. Though this is a quality of life update, I feel it would increase the longevity of the game with end-game players who want a challenge (such as like you said, defeat X pokemon, or Y golbats etc). As you said though, a title might fill up too much space with both a guild and username already there. Therefore I feel an achievement title-esque icon could be there, and you could click the player to see what that icon is for.

2) Things like this are already in the works; just last week a daily "pokemon obtain" quest was added, from which you can get anything from healing items to rare pokemon and hold items. So essentially, this is already implemented.

4) As you have almost mentioned, this is on it's way, so be patient :3

~Sparkly

shqhK5q.png

+1 to storage functions. If anything that PRO currently lacks it is the Storage (Aka poke box) functions. Some standard options should be simple to code and I wonder why the delay in that (It must not be included in a big update). Priority wise I would wish this to be implemented before advancing to Hoen.

As a side note: Fixing Hidden Abiltiies > Adding new abilities in future.

I love #1, and by extension #3. I love achievements and am an addict when it comes to collecting them. Achievements can also be a great way to give out one time large rewards.

Titles are fun too and can be an extension of a name instead of a whole new line. (ie: Angler Lailyna).

#2 I'm not too keen on since you said "instead of". I like the random poke holds and removing this ( which is a part of the main games as well) would render moves like covet and theif pretty much useless. Additional ways to get some items I'm fine with, removing wild poke holds I'm not.

#4. I have no opinion on since its known they are working on it and i have no idea what they already have planned for it.

Of course these are in the future ideas, but it never hurts to start thinking ahead.

I also like the idea of 1 as it relates to 3. Being able to earn a title like Juggler, Ace Trainer, Bug Catcher, etc. would be a nice addition to the game as mini quests that would extend the life of the game past just collecting badges and beating the E4.

Perhaps these titles could even be more than just a title (but that would be the choice of the game designers) and provide small boosts. You could unlock many different titles and have a "Title Master" NPC that allows you to equip one title at a time.

Examples: Bug Catcher - Guarantees every bug caught has at least 1 IV of 31.

Ace Trainer - Wild Pokemon fainted above level 50 give out no less than 150 poke upon defeating.

Juggler - Pokemon gain a slight extra XP boost if they are switched out of battle. (Better switch training slightly)

The above examples are probably way too much a bonus, but you get the idea. Make the achievement actually give a title which has a small tangible bonus. You can make the quests fairly long to make the reward proportionate to what it does.

However I still like the idea of achievements/titles even if they don't give any bonus at all other than gaining the achievement/title.