Fed up of with connection lost

Shivu

I have lost many battle and wild poke encounter due to connection lost. I lost my darkari catching opportunity and now everything I think u really need to fix this shit it's too much......

Hope you reply within 2hrs cause u never replied any of my threads

and I know u won't reply this too

And one more thing I lost a chance to catch darkari if u resolve it please inform coz I'm waiting for almost 3 days for the thread u have posted and we have only 4 more days to finish the event.......

Screenshot_2019-10-30-15-48-36-047_com.PROTeam.PokemonRevolution.thumb.png.d1f77c0b0faaf849f15767b3841b2791.png

Screenshot_2019-10-30-15-47-49-628_com.PROTeam.PokemonRevolution.thumb.png.b37c0c07c745d8eb225afe577a69cd72.png

Screenshot_2019-10-30-15-44-40-170_com.PROTeam.PokemonRevolution.thumb.png.6e61f55bd8de8600fa13c4ec6e381db8.png

Screenshot_2019-10-30-15-42-17-900_com.PROTeam.PokemonRevolution.thumb.png.0d0833241248c7d14b97a30fb48edb08.png

I have lost many battle and wild poke encounter due to connection lost. I lost my darkari catching opportunity and now everything I think u really need to fix this [heck] it's too much......

Hope you reply within 2hrs cause u never replied any of my threads

and I know u won't reply this too

And one more thing I lost a chance to catch darkari if u resolve it please inform coz I'm waiting for almost 3 days for the thread u have posted and we have only 4 more days to finish the event.......

Greetings, @Shivu

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like suggest you to follow this steps to find a way to solve the problem of disconnections:

• Call your internet provider to ask if their internet try to kick PRO.
  • Troubleshoot your Hardware.
  • Opt for a wired connection if you're using a wireless connection
  • Turn off Bandwidth-Hogging Plugins and Apps.
  • Try a new DNS Server.

I would like suggest you to join our DISCORD SERVER to know when the servers will go under maintenance or will get restarted.

Regarding the lost of darkrai i would like suggest you to make a post in my Teammate MagicGuard's thread to find a way to solve this problem, if you dont know where you can find it just click HERE.

Please, do not hesitate in ask if you continue having doubts/issues, i will be glad to help you.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

Nezuko.png