Seeking a Guild

Norbi

I'm looking for an English-speaking, laid back, fun, sarcastic and active guild. A group of people who play the game for fun but also take tournaments or PvP or whatever else semi-seriously.

I'd like the guild to have working and active forums (Discord doesn't count but if you have both that's just better)

I'm quite active both IG and on the forums, have over 200 hours playtime IG and a pretty good Kanto team. I spent all 200 hours farming, leveling and EV training because I wanted to get a PvP team before even attempting the Elite 4, because that's one of my weird things I wanted to do before actually finishing the game, it's just more fun for me this way.

Anyway, if your guild meets my requirements and if you want me in the guild, leave a message here or PM me IG. I've been kind of looking for guilds and been in a few but they were either a disappointment or just didn't have what I wanted. Hope I get offers I can't reject now. x)

4iyfmb.jpg

"You don't get another chance, life is no Nintendo game." - Marshall Mathers III

<i></i>

101344 I'm looking for an English-speaking, laid back, fun, sarcastic and active guild. A group of people who play the game for fun but also take tournaments or PvP or whatever else semi-seriously.

I'd like the guild to have working and active forums (Discord doesn't count but if you have both that's just better)

I'm quite active both IG and on the forums, have over 200 hours playtime IG and a pretty good Kanto team. I spent all 200 hours farming, leveling and EV training because I wanted to get a PvP team before even attempting the Elite 4, because that's one of my weird things I wanted to do before actually finishing the game, it's just more fun for me this way.

Anyway, if your guild meets my requirements and if you want me in the guild, leave a message here or PM me IG. I've been kind of looking for guilds and been in a few but they were either a disappointment or just didn't have what I wanted. Hope I get offers I can't reject now. x)

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=15815 have a look

Aymaneforum.png

101344 I'm looking for an English-speaking, laid back, fun, sarcastic and active guild. A group of people who play the game for fun but also take tournaments or PvP or whatever else semi-seriously.

WCEmNxe.jpg

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Guild Thread[/glow]:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8107

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Trade Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=11984

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Daycare Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=17049

Sorry broski, I joined Memoire a few days ago.

4iyfmb.jpg

"You don't get another chance, life is no Nintendo game." - Marshall Mathers III

<i></i>